U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2017, 12:30 PM

4,903 posts, read 3,473,115 times

Advertisements

Royal Farms brings the green to frying chicken | Cape Gazette

Finally amid much fanfare the Rt One Royal Farms has opened bringing 40 jobs and hopefully an environmently friendly business to the area.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2017, 01:23 PM

10,497 posts, read 13,236,904 times
Not sure what happened but they had a golden opportunity to capitalize on being the only game in town for almost a month even though it is across the street, WAWA was closed but they missed the mark and were the only game in town for about a week.

Old 03-23-2017, 04:21 PM

124 posts, read 238,532 times
If you aren't a member already and they have the promotion, sign up for the ROFO card. 25 cents off a gallon for the first month and then 10 cents thereafter. They include coupons for a free drink, fries, premium chocolate bar and discounts on chicken meals. No, I don't own Royal Farms stock !

Old 03-23-2017, 05:42 PM

8,290 posts, read 11,959,494 times
Love Royal Farms! We have 6 of them pretty close to us.
1) Rt. 13 & Court St. Dover
2) Hazlettville Rd/North St. Dover
3) North Dover/Rt.13
4) Lebanon Rd/S.State St. Dover/Camden
5) Rt. 13 Felton
6) Rt. 13/Rte.14 Harrington
and a little farther down, there's one on U.S. 13 Greenwood.

Free ATM, Clean/New gas pumps, fresh fruit, yogurts, lots of lunch choices

Old 03-24-2017, 09:13 AM

25 posts, read 23,773 times
Default ROFO Rewards Card

I saw it mentioned earlier- just beware- they advertise huge fuel discounts, but to get them, you have to give ROFO access to your checking account.

No thanks.

Old 03-24-2017, 05:54 PM

1,862 posts, read 3,388,677 times
^^yep, exactly why I didn't enroll.

Old 03-24-2017, 07:44 PM

124 posts, read 238,532 times
There is nothing wrong with giving them access to the checking account if there isn't much money in there. At a minimum i will always get .10 off per gallon and other offers. It's a benefit because usually their regular unleaded is one of the cheapest around compared to the big guys.

Old 03-25-2017, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmshay6 View Post
I saw it mentioned earlier- just beware- they advertise huge fuel discounts, but to get them, you have to give ROFO access to your checking account.

No thanks.

And Beach liz. I am so protective of my banking info that I have never once given access to my accounts. Comcast insists so I gave my credit card info, but I constantly check that and they are phenomenal at that too, but my banking info will never be disseminated, how many times have your heard that there was a data breach at a company? Recall Target for example.

Old 03-25-2017, 09:07 AM

4,903 posts, read 3,473,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaponies View Post
There is nothing wrong with giving them access to the checking account if there isn't much money in there. At a minimum i will always get .10 off per gallon and other offers. It's a benefit because usually their regular unleaded is one of the cheapest around compared to the big guys.
No need to give anyone access to your bank account. I have the same deal with WAWA.It is a WAWA credit card issued by CitiBank.

Old 03-25-2017, 11:07 AM

Regardless of the amount of cash in an account, it is not a practice I believe in. If your accounts are linked they can get access. If you have overdraft protection they can get a little more. All the if's aside, when all is said and done I will gladly pay .10 more a gallon for my personal financial security. A little over a year ago, my credit card company called me and asked if I were in Canada. It seems some stamps were purchased to the tune of $750. They immediately canceled the card and I had the pleasure of informing 20 companies from Comcast to Xpresscripts to EZ Pass of the new number. That made me only provide the number to the absolute minimum (those that demand a Credit card be connected). My company is great with fraud protection but I am willing to inconvenience myself so I never have to go through that again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware
View detailed profiles of: