Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2017, 01:59 PM

171 posts, read 109,342 times

Advertisements

Would appreciate any input from folks familiar with either Kingston Ridge and River Rock Run and/or the builders Jim Parker and Country Life Homes. If certain things are not allowed to be posted publicly please feel free to send me a direct message.

Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2017, 09:40 AM

No one?

Old 09-28-2017, 10:06 AM

9,718 posts, read 14,254,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdeadhead View Post
Would appreciate any input from folks familiar with either Kingston Ridge and River Rock Run and/or the builders Jim Parker and Country Life Homes. If certain things are not allowed to be posted publicly please feel free to send me a direct message.

Thanks
What, specifically, are you looking for? Google is your friend for general information.

Old 09-29-2017, 05:08 PM

Maybe I don't understand the question "What, specifically, are you looking for?"

..... any input from folks familiar with either Kingston Ridge and River Rock Run and/or the builders Jim Parker and Country Life Homes.

and Google is always my primary starting point (and lead me here) as well as Bing.

Old 09-30-2017, 04:38 AM

13,055 posts, read 18,096,128 times
I will take a stab here that RDLR is trying to find out specifically what type of info you are looking for. If you googled the builders and the name of the community already then obviously you did not get the type info you are seeking. What do you want to know about these communities? It would also be helpful if you posted where they are located. Sometimes a CD'er might have friends near there who we could ask on your behalf, but, since I have no interest in the community, I will not waste my time looking it up to try and help you. The more info we have the easier it is to help you.

Old 09-30-2017, 06:36 AM

9,718 posts, read 14,254,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuts2uiam View Post
I will take a stab here that RDLR is trying to find out specifically what type of info you are looking for. If you googled the builders and the name of the community already then obviously you did not get the type info you are seeking. What do you want to know about these communities? It would also be helpful if you posted where they are located. Sometimes a CD'er might have friends near there who we could ask on your behalf, but, since I have no interest in the community, I will not waste my time looking it up to try and help you. The more info we have the easier it is to help you.

I'm a slow learner, but I'm starting to get it! For many years on here, I jumped in and tried to help everybody with every question. Then I learned something. If you click the person's tag-name, it shows all of their posts. Some posters shop around and ask the same questions in many states/locations. Nothing wrong with that, but if they don't narrow down, at least a little bit, what exactly they want to know, I don't waste my time anymore. In addition, if posters are looking for us to bash builders, that won't happen.

Old 10-03-2017, 09:06 AM

Sorry, I thought the question was direct enough. I am looking for comments about the Builders and the communities from people with firsthand knowledge. As I am sure you know Google is not all inclusive. It gives you good results for searches of material that have already been posted on the net in the past. I thought I'd come to a forum of Delaware folks that may not have had the opportunity to brag about their community or relationship to the builder of their home.

If I offended anyone I apologize, I am and have been searching for the right fit. I try to utilize as many tools as possible to find that fit.

Old 10-04-2017, 02:51 PM

242 posts, read 231,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdeadhead View Post
Sorry, I thought the question was direct enough. I am looking for comments about the Builders and the communities from people with firsthand knowledge. As I am sure you know Google is not all inclusive. It gives you good results for searches of material that have already been posted on the net in the past. I thought I'd come to a forum of Delaware folks that may not have had the opportunity to brag about their community or relationship to the builder of their home.

If I offended anyone I apologize, I am and have been searching for the right fit. I try to utilize as many tools as possible to find that fit.

We have already private messaged regarding Kingston Ridge. I am a resident and love the community. Although I did not use Jim Parker as a builder, many in our neighborhood did and they love their homes. I don't know anything about River Rock Run. If there was anything I didn't answer already, you can PM me again.

Happy house hunting!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware