U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-24-2020, 07:37 AM

10,167 posts, read 12,851,666 times

Advertisements

I am posting the RB-DB Chamber report from Sept. Check the chart on page 10. I admit that I am stunned by how many people actually did come to the area this year. It did not seem like it, although I have still not really been out at all, still not gone to the beach as of yet.

https://www.beach-fun.com/images/Foc...sletterWEB.pdf

Once again, you can get this emailed to you too, all you need to do is sign up.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2020, 12:12 PM

Today's numbers over/under

NCC 97865 + 134
KENT 2903 + 22
SUSSEX 6691 + 25

Hospitalizations 57 -5
Critical 12 -2

Old 09-24-2020, 02:39 PM

1,408 posts, read 1,828,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuts2uiam View Post
Today's numbers over/under

NCC 97865 + 134
KENT 2903 + 22
SUSSEX 6691 + 25

Hospitalizations 57 -5
Critical 12 -2
Nuts,
You really should get some rest. Looks like you missed recording the previous days totals and the total number of additional positive cases reflects the past two days.

FYI total reported on 9/23 was 19830 positive cases, NCC 9777, Kent 2898, Sussex 6673.

Total reported today 9/24 19947 positive cases NCC 9865, Kent 2903, Sussex 6691.

Mary2014

PS: I had my eye surgery 3 days ago without any major complications - so hoping my vision becomes stable within the next 4-6 weeks. (Surgery on my other eye took 10 months for me to recover.) I think you just need a day or two to rest and recharge your batteries.

Old 09-24-2020, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary2014 View Post
Nuts,
You really should get some rest. Looks like you missed recording the previous days totals and the total number of additional positive cases reflects the past two days.

FYI total reported on 9/23 was 19830 positive cases, NCC 9777, Kent 2898, Sussex 6673.

Total reported today 9/24 19947 positive cases NCC 9865, Kent 2903, Sussex 6691.

Mary2014

PS: I had my eye surgery 3 days ago without any major complications - so hoping my vision becomes stable within the next 4-6 weeks. (Surgery on my other eye took 10 months for me to recover.) I think you just need a day or two to rest and recharge your batteries.
Mary, I have made no bones about the fact that I am making mistakes in my reporting. and I asked if any one wanted to take this over. In fact, I am owning them by pointing them out. Hearing no one is willing to take this on now, I decided to continue for as long as I can. Mistakes and all.

If anyone wants to read the facts directly from the horse here is the website.

https://www.google.com/search?q=coro...&client=safari

I urge people to look deeper into the facts and they will see exactly what I have relative to the inconsistencies. They make adjustments to the prior days numbers all the time. As previously noted. I am tracking death numbers on paper and not on this site. Those numbers have changed from the previously reported numbers for the same date.

I certainly hope that the numbers I post are not relied upon for anything other than cursory information. In as much as this is at least the third time that you felt the need to point out my errors it apparently upsets you, so I suggest you skip this post or if you are upset with my inaccurate reporting then please take it over. I would welcome it. I am not perfect and readily and often admit it.

Old 09-24-2020, 04:35 PM

2,107 posts, read 4,178,628 times
Quote:
I am posting the RB-DB Chamber report from Sept. Check the chart on page 10. I admit that I am stunned by how many people actually did come to the area this year. It did not seem like it, although I have still not really been out at all, still not gone to the beach as of yet.

https://www.beach-fun.com/images/Foc...sletterWEB.pdf

Once again, you can get this emailed to you too, all you need to do is sign up.

Not surprised. I had to drive down to near Champion's Club 2 weeks ago tomorrow and in the last 2-3 miles before I exited towards Trap Shooter's Rd off Rte1 I didn't see 1 other DE license plate around me. All from out of state.

Old 09-24-2020, 06:22 PM

8,160 posts, read 11,811,928 times
Quote:
I have made no bones about the fact that I am making mistakes in my reporting. and I asked if any one wanted to take this over. In fact, I am owning them by pointing them out. Hearing no one is willing to take this on now, I decided to continue for as long as I can. Mistakes and all.
Nuts....I'm just one of many who appreciate your daily updates on Corona 19. Ignore the critical jabs. Keep up the good work!

Old 09-24-2020, 07:01 PM

1,408 posts, read 1,828,247 times
Quote:
Mary, I have made no bones about the fact that I am making mistakes in my reporting. and I asked if any one wanted to take this over. In fact, I am owning them by pointing them out. Hearing no one is willing to take this on now, I decided to continue for as long as I can. Mistakes and all.

If anyone wants to read the facts directly from the horse here is the website.

https://www.google.com/search?q=coro...&client=safari

I urge people to look deeper into the facts and they will see exactly what I have relative to the inconsistencies. They make adjustments to the prior days numbers all the time. As previously noted. I am tracking death numbers on paper and not on this site. Those numbers have changed from the previously reported numbers for the same date.

I certainly hope that the numbers I post are not relied upon for anything other than cursory information. In as much as this is at least the third time that you felt the need to point out my errors it apparently upsets you, so I suggest you skip this post or if you are upset with my inaccurate reporting then please take it over. I would welcome it. I am not perfect and readily and often admit it.
Nuts,

You have been a trooper! Just saying don't overdo - you have had a lot on your plate lately. I am limiting my time on the computer until I get the OK from my eye doctor, but, once he gives me the OK I will see if I can step in to help out.

Mary2014

Old 09-24-2020, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary2014 View Post
Nuts,

You have been a trooper! Just saying don't overdo - you have had a lot on your plate lately. I am limiting my time on the computer until I get the OK from my eye doctor, but, once he gives me the OK I will see if I can step in to help out.

Mary2014
Thanks, happy to give it up.

Old 09-25-2020, 07:38 AM

636 posts, read 272,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdlr View Post
Nuts....I'm just one of many who appreciate your daily updates on Corona 19. Ignore the critical jabs. Keep up the good work!
Ditto - couldn't have said it better. Hope your hubby is recovering well and you're taking care of yourself!!

Old 09-25-2020, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyndyb View Post
Ditto - couldn't have said it better. Hope your hubby is recovering well and you're taking care of yourself!!
Thanks. He did well this week at his follow-up, but he is trying to do too much and I am helpless to stop him. I will say it again and again, I want to die and come back as a male. Sorry to all the men on the board, but I just don't get the "I gotta do this" mentality. I hate being fawned over and I normally am that way too. I can always do it, but, there are times when you have to listen to your body.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware