Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2011, 12:00 AM

3,490 posts, read 3,790,658 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by longnecker View Post
Mary is right from the articles I have read over the summer, the developer has filed bankruptcy. Many of the proposed amenities have not been completed.
The Baywood properties are nice. Not cheap. Now think of this If you have children they can not be put on the lease until they become adults.Once these kids turn 18 Pot Nets security can have them banned from Tunnel Properties .
Hey longnecker hope things are well for you and yours, any chance I can get my kids banned they are 9 and 11, kidding....well maybe. Where is this Peninsula I keep hearing about?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2011, 07:08 AM

9,717 posts, read 14,254,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James420 View Post
Hey longnecker hope things are well for you and yours, any chance I can get my kids banned they are 9 and 11, kidding....well maybe. Where is this Peninsula I keep hearing about?
James & Longnecker........Hope you don't mind my jumping in and answering regarding location of The Peninsula: Off Route 24 (Millsboro area) turn on Bay Farm Road. The Peninsula is one really gorgeous community on Indian River, and consists of about 800 acres of land, total (not all developed). High end construction. Longnecker knows more since he lives in that area. (my other name is Buttinski)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware