Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Dental Health
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-23-2014, 04:03 AM

160 posts, read 384,829 times

Advertisements

I got mad at the dental office when I came in for a cleaning and I sat for a a minute the the dental hygienist started cleaning my teeth and stopped after cleaning 1 tooth and said I need to come back next time and she will do 1 half and the other half another visit. Now this dentist office is never busy at all. The parking lot is always empty. Anyways I decided to go to the dentist right down the road where it's always busy. When she found out I gone there she wrote me a letter never to come back to her. She told me I have cavities. Which was a lie. Plus the night guard was covered from my insurance 100 percent No I am not getting veneers
Here's my letter to my former dentist
Dr Dds,

when I recieved your letter I thought it was a joke, like the service I received in your office. I decided to get help from a REAL dentist who knows how to read xrays and not ask me so many times to come back.
Dr Jones dental hygienist cleaned both sides of my teeth in one visit. He looked at the xrays that you took and decided to take his own xrays with no charge. I wondered why. He has updated technology and showed me I have no cavities and that I grind my teeth and advised me I needed a night guard.
When I arrived at his office he had real dentist diplomas on the walls and had plenty of pictures of magazine covers with his name on them naming him best dentist of the year. I lost count of how many. Dr Jones. was so nice to me he showed me how I would look with veneers and I can't wait to get them next month. I deal with convicts at work but I never came across them as shady as you. When you get a dentist license you should follow in the foot steps of a real dentist. Plus I did not know that you were related to Dr. Evergreen who adopted the identity of Dr. Kleptomaniac who was convicted of practicing dentistry without a license to work, he didn't even advised patients who needed a night guard like I did.

Sign your last patient

P.s. I hope you have a back up career

This dentist really took advantage of me. Plus she's young. Do you think I should send it? I know she doesn't care because I exposed her
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2014, 06:49 AM

428 posts, read 487,375 times
Wow! It's tempting to send the letter, but I personally wouldn't. It wouldn't solve anything. Maybe you're thinking it'd make you feel better, but would it really? That's your call. I'd look into reporting this dentist to some sort of local or national dental board. I know any links off-hand, but it shouldn't be too hard to search on google or the ADA website on how to make a report. Good luck! And congrats on finding a good dentist!

Old 02-23-2014, 07:03 AM

8,793 posts, read 8,166,453 times
Why not.

She has already breeched professional etiquette by send you an insulting letter. Maybe this would shock her into becoming a real professional.

Old 02-23-2014, 08:04 AM

160 posts, read 384,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notyouraveragebear View Post
Wow! It's tempting to send the letter, but I personally wouldn't. It wouldn't solve anything. Maybe you're thinking it'd make you feel better, but would it really? That's your call. I'd look into reporting this dentist to some sort of local or national dental board. I know any links off-hand, but it shouldn't be too hard to search on google or the ADA website on how to make a report. Good luck! And congrats on finding a good dentist!
I did he looked at my teeth and said I grind my teeth
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Dental Health