U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Dental Health
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2015, 06:50 AM

2,382 posts, read 4,709,983 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpingfalcon View Post
Ok so I have been having headaches for 5 months now.. And I have gotten CT , MRI, ENT (For sinus and ears) and all kinds of blood work! And everything came out fine! I have been to a psyc and they claim my headache is not stress because I dont even feel or look that stressed. Anyway, Im 20 years old and male.

I was thinking my headache could be coming from my wisdom teeth? Because when I look down I get this huge pressure in my jaw and in my temples and forhead. But even when I dont look down I always have a pressure/burning feeling in my temples, and forehead. From when I wake up and than go to sleep. Than happens all over again. Its hard to sleep now though because my head throbbing has been pretty bad, feels like my head is swollen and inflamed, but according to the scans it looks fine. Could this really be my wisdom teeth causing all of this? Aint I to young to be having my wisdom teeth removed?

Thanks!
I know you mention that you have seen a ENT but your description sounds like sinus headaches to me. It is very common to get jaw and teeth pain with sinus infections or inflammation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2015, 06:07 PM

220 posts, read 224,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakeneko View Post
I know you mention that you have seen a ENT but your description sounds like sinus headaches to me. It is very common to get jaw and teeth pain with sinus infections or inflammation.
The thing is though I have gotten a Xray of my sinus and Got an MRI AND CT of my full head (i guess it was for the brain) but they all came back good, I did take anti biotics because they were given to me just incase, but I stopped taking them at 5 days because the pain in my stomach was bad also I did not notice an improvement at all! Maybe I need to take them again? Or could it really be my wisdom tooth?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Dental Health
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or