U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Dental Health
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 12-21-2015, 10:59 AM
 
Location: Coastal Georgia
39,558 posts, read 48,754,917 times
Reputation: 67434

Advertisements

How old are you? In my own, and my kid's experience, wisdom teeth always need to come out, so if I were you I would just get it over with.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-21-2015, 11:11 PM
 
Location: california
920 posts, read 704,161 times
Reputation: 1067
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
How old are you? In my own, and my kid's experience, wisdom teeth always need to come out, so if I were you I would just get it over with.
This isn't a situation of just getting my wisdom teeth out. I can get that done for free being Native American.
There is some issue with nerves being too close and long term consequences so it was suggested to go to a specialist or someone very experienced. She showed me the x ray. I am going to put it off for a few months and not make a decision either way. But likely it will end with at least getting a quote. I am 47 years old
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-22-2015, 07:46 AM
 
Location: Coastal Georgia
39,558 posts, read 48,754,917 times
Reputation: 67434
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutdoorsyGal View Post
This isn't a situation of just getting my wisdom teeth out. I can get that done for free being Native American.
There is some issue with nerves being too close and long term consequences so it was suggested to go to a specialist or someone very experienced. She showed me the x ray. I am going to put it off for a few months and not make a decision either way. But likely it will end with at least getting a quote. I am 47 years old
Well, shoot, in that case, since you've done fine with your wisdom teeth this long, I'd go with the filling.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-22-2015, 01:06 PM
 
Location: california
920 posts, read 704,161 times
Reputation: 1067
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
Well, shoot, in that case, since you've done fine with your wisdom teeth this long, I'd go with the filling.
It's too late for that. It is very advanced cavity,. I am just glad it is in a wisdom tooth

I bought myself an electric toothbrush for Xmas though someone on here who identified as a registered dental hygienist (or assistant) said they can always tell who uses an electric toothbrush and who doesn't.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Dental Health
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:29 AM.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top