U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Dental Health
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2020, 02:48 AM

1,360 posts, read 485,560 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMARXX View Post
I actually went to another dentist to get a second opinion and I really liked this dentist(they were all literally awesome there! never have I been treated like that in a dentist's office before I felt special and was kinda surprised because is that how they're supposed to treat you or...?). He explained all of the possibilities of what could be wrong. First, he mentioned that if it is a fracture it didn't show up on x-ray because it may be too small. He does see a little darkening of the gums under the tooth that shows inflammation. He put in a request for a re-root canal to go in there and clean it up and see if that will help. If not he said he could always just take it out and put an implant(probably). I was very satisfied. Hopefull to see some different results this time.
Was this an endodontist you saw?

Hope it works out and you get some relief soon!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Dental Health