Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-14-2006, 05:29 PM

2 posts, read 5,988 times

Advertisements

My husband and I are moving to Colorado in October and we would like to rent a home and get better aquainted with the area before we buy one. We will be in Colorado over Labor Day weekend searching for a house to rent and I was hoping someone could provide me with websites or contact information. I have been searching on www.rentalhouses.com and www.rentclicks.com but I am not finding much. We are looking for at least a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom house with a fenced yard (dogs allowed) & basement for around $1000/month.

We have been looking at the following areas: Golden, Lakewood, Westminster, Littleton, Englewood, Thorton, Arvada, Broomfield and Castle Rock. I think I pretty much named almost every Denver Metro suburb but it's been really hard narrowing down to just one place without physically being there and only relying on research. We are looking for a place that is near alot of outdoor activity (hiking, camping, trails, fishing, golf, mountain biking) but yet close to the music/entertainment scene as we are in a band (www.myspace.com/seventhimpulse) (broken link).

Any help and information would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2006, 08:24 PM

648 posts, read 2,939,839 times
hey there- i think most people put their rental properties in the rocky mountains news or the denver post. (local newspapers) You can go to those website and look under classifieds. shep

Old 08-25-2006, 10:02 PM

61 posts, read 377,747 times
Denver is extremely outdoor oriented and we have the lowest obesity rate in the US. I am a mountain biker and we have over 600 miles of paths in Metro Denver alone, and countless trail systems all up in the foothills and mountains. I would probably rent in south Denver so to be close to downrtown and clubs etc, if music was my thing.
Seems almost everyone owns a dog her, so dog friendly, dog parks, and NO Fleas!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver