Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2011, 04:27 PM

2 posts, read 4,874 times

Advertisements

You will be very happy after moving to englewood,Denver. I am living in same area where you mentioned your office is located. Ballyantyne apartment, AMLI ...apartments are new and best for standard living. You will get asian indians in ballayntyne, direct tv employees living there. walking distance to direct tv. Walmart,target, indian restaurants,grocery stores...really nice place to live. will meet u soon if coming to same apartment..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2011, 11:19 AM

2 posts, read 4,874 times
I m Desi n live near Direct tv, Inquire in ballantyne apartment or AMLI, closest and walking distance from direct tv. ballantyne has desi people and direct tv employees living there..welcome to this apartment if you rent here. will meet soon.

Old 08-27-2011, 09:44 AM

17,678 posts, read 29,607,847 times
Default Governemental boundaries - CO vs NH

As someone who moved from greater Boston to Colorado 30 years ago, it was quite a shock to learn that postal addresses have very little in common with governmental boundaries.

In New England there is no "leftover" land. Every town/city touches another one. County governments run courts and not much else.

In Colorado, we start with counties and then cities/town carve out land from them. That leaves lots of unincorporated county land. For a New Englander, this is just weird.

The Post Office lives in its own world and tends to anchor a ZIP code to a city, but then stretches the named delivery area into all the leftover land. See Metro Denver Area Zip Code Map
See "Littleton" for an extreme example.

Old 06-11-2012, 09:37 AM

1 posts, read 1,568 times
I am currently also moving to the inverness, any info you can can gather please pass along , will be in Denver on July 5th to July 9th. Thanks

Old 12-16-2014, 08:33 PM

28 posts, read 97,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by welcomehappiness View Post
I m Desi n live near Direct tv, Inquire in ballantyne apartment or AMLI, closest and walking distance from direct tv. ballantyne has desi people and direct tv employees living there..welcome to this apartment if you rent here. will meet soon.

Hey, I would be moving to Denver in a few weeks. Which apartment communities are having more desi people? I would be moving from NJ, not expecting that big of desi community there but it would be great if my wife gets good company. I would be moving with my 6 year old kid, so good school with some diversity is also important. Your suggestions would be really appreciated. Thanks!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver