Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2012, 08:06 PM

136 posts, read 259,028 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebarnes View Post
You are referencing the National Association of RealWhores®
Really?
Next you will be quoting Suzanne who said (circa 2007): "it's a good time to buy".
Why, I remember her very well. In 2007 she showed me lots of places that ended up in bidding wars. Here's an exact quote: "Better get in now before you're totally priced out of the market." We decided she was nuts. We waited a couple of years and waited until the market leveled off and started dropping and then bought - with a totally conventional loan, mind you. But the market kept dropping, and dropping, and dropping. "That's fine," we thought. "We're bought a place to live, not an investment." Then hubby lost his job and we HAD to move.

Don't forget this other gem: Real estate never goes down.

My current mantra: past performance does not indicate future results.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2012, 11:29 PM

431 posts, read 982,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by insahmniak View Post
My current mantra: past performance does not indicate future results.
Think of it like a slot machine or a lottery drawing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver