Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-28-2011, 07:07 AM

56 posts, read 114,595 times

Advertisements

Trying to find a site to show this info, as we search for our new home!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2011, 07:11 AM

1,599 posts, read 3,118,381 times
The MLS listing should say.

Old 03-28-2011, 07:31 AM

4,690 posts, read 10,423,827 times
It's on the Public MLS info (Realtor.com, Remax.com, Zillow.com, Trulia.com, etc... for browsing at home). I just double-checked those sites. The last 2 lag by about a week from the first 2, and no idea on other sites that are more CO specific (COhomefinder.com for example). But it's info on MLS, and if you're Really curious, you can always contact your Realtor.

There's a lot of Fantastic info in the Real Estate section of CD for how to interview potential Real Estate agents to find the right one for you. I went through 27 phone interviews when looking to buy and came up with 3 people who made the short list of sounding like they had Actually helped someone buy a home before. It's worth your time to learn to interview and then interview as many as possible.

Old 03-28-2011, 07:56 AM

1,227 posts, read 1,281,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian_M View Post
It's on the Public MLS info (Realtor.com, Remax.com, Zillow.com, Trulia.com, etc... for browsing at home). I just double-checked those sites. The last 2 lag by about a week from the first 2, and no idea on other sites that are more CO specific (COhomefinder.com for example). But it's info on MLS, and if you're Really curious, you can always contact your Realtor.

There's a lot of Fantastic info in the Real Estate section of CD for how to interview potential Real Estate agents to find the right one for you. I went through 27 phone interviews when looking to buy and came up with 3 people who made the short list of sounding like they had Actually helped someone buy a home before. It's worth your time to learn to interview and then interview as many as possible.
realtor.com shows "days on site;" unsure if that's an exact match to days on market.

recolorado.com doesn't show days on market but I find it useful as an alternative to realtor.com.

Old 03-28-2011, 08:38 AM

11,828 posts, read 34,444,869 times
REColorado is the public side of our MLS system. It's more up to date than Realtor.com.

It's common to relist properties after a period of time on the market or a price reduction.

Ask your Realtor for a Market Conditions report before making an offer. It offers a glimpse of the market activity over the last 12 months, for sold comparables and current inventory.

p.s. Do not ask your Realtor to contact me so I can walk them through generating this report for you. They can call Metrolist themselves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver