Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2015, 12:41 PM

1 posts, read 1,331 times

Advertisements

Ok for anyone who finds this thread please note that they were posted in 2007.

It's 2015!!

I read these posts comparing the two states and most of it is not true anymore.

There is so much that has been built since 2007 it's amazing!!

I hope you caught the 2015 Super Bowl from Glendale Arizona's University of Phoenix Stadium? If not you can google it.

The people here failed to mention that we have more boats than other place per capita in the U.S.!
Our endless list of lakes is why!
Look up Arizona Lakes.

Go tubing on the river, take the Desert Belle tour of Saguaro Lake during the day or at sunset ,camp at Bass Pro days at Lake Pleasant. 3 days of camping, free concerts, food, stuff for the kids, helicopter rides, much more. Go to the Camp Verde Pecan, Wine and Antique Festival, the list goes on and on!

Your NOT stuck inside during the summer either there is soooo much to do it's crazy!
They just built an indoor amusement park by my house, you can find indoor golfing, indoor pools, indoor wave pools, the list goes on and on!

We have activities all over the state all the time!

Glendale has Cabelas, Mesa has Bass Pro Shop, we have new Sportsman Warehouses being built all over the state!

We have a brand New light rail system that they have been building! It's great when you go to New Years on Mill or a Indoor baseball game and drink too much!
Oh yah did I mention that Chase Field inside is like a HUGE mall?

We have a ranch style house that's On over 1/4 of an acre, our neighbors have 1/2 an acre. The new developments are so diverse that you can find a 2 story or ranch style on a small lot OR You can find a 2 story or ranch style on an acre! There's houses with basements YES I said basements!
You just have to do your homework.

I don't know about Colorado and I'm not even going to speculate.
I just want to say if you find this thread please note the postings were in 2007 not recent!

Last edited by east valley girl; 09-13-2015 at 01:07 PM.. Reason: Run on sentences and spacing
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2015, 09:06 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,558,348 times
You will soon have my parents too. They are moving to Prescott Valley in a few months. I have no idea what is like there so I won't speculate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver