Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2007, 06:21 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,729,686 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by livecontent View Post
Jack in the Box was here many years ago; all of them closed suddenly. I believe it was after the alleged reports that they were buying kangaroo meat. Whatever the reason, I liked the restaurant and I welcome their return to the Denver Market. I will just hop over to the first one that opens.

Livecontent
LOL! Kangaroo meat. I believe Jack in the Box left after an e. coli death, (which was not in CO.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2007, 06:32 PM

1,225 posts, read 4,921,563 times
I never thought Jack-in-the-Box's food was very good, but their shakes are. I used to eat their eggrolls because they were easy to munch while driving. They were actually pretty good. If I wanted a burger, i'd go out of my way for In-n-Out.
Quote:
thanks for the info i guess i will have to make my own salsa
Yum. There's nothing like good homemade salsa

Old 11-02-2007, 06:56 PM

1,437 posts, read 4,606,173 times
Default kangaroo meat lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittnurse70 View Post
LOL! Kangaroo meat. I believe Jack in the Box left after an e. coli death, (which was not in CO.)
it was for e.coli

Old 11-03-2007, 12:53 AM

181 posts, read 674,227 times
Come to San Antonio. We have all three of those chains here! Jack in the Box has the best crispy tacos. They are so good but so bad for you. Whataburger I believe is a Texas chain. I haven't seen them anywhere else. They have the best fast food burgers IMO. Taco Cabana will do, but San Antonio has so many better taco places, like Las Palapas!!

Old 11-03-2007, 08:52 AM

275 posts, read 1,471,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
The only good thing about Jack n the Box is that they are SO much better than McD's! Their breakfast sandwiches are awesome.

Whataburger = Texas.
In-n-Out Burger = California.
Good Times = Denver.
Yeah, i think McGowdog is right on the the burger chains. Good Times does seem to be the local version of Whataburger in TX and In-n-Out in CA... but not as good. I'd have to give the edge to In-n-Out over Whataburger with Good Times being a pretty distant third. Good Times is far superior to McD or BK though.

Old 11-03-2007, 09:27 AM

676 posts, read 2,796,662 times
MMMMMM In-n-Out was the only place that was worth caving in for some quality burgers if they came out here that would be awesome

Old 11-03-2007, 09:53 AM

320 posts, read 1,733,186 times
I don't get the whole In N Out craze, they're fresha dn decent but there so many smaller family owned fast food places that make a much better burger IMO

Old 11-03-2007, 10:42 AM

2,652 posts, read 8,581,045 times
I agree So. Cal. When I first moved here everyone raved about In and Out. When I finally ate it, I was like "eh." It's ok, but nothing to write home about. I honestly would rather get McD's.

Old 11-03-2007, 11:12 AM

1,437 posts, read 4,606,173 times
Default i am in tx

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyAlli View Post
Come to San Antonio. We have all three of those chains here! Jack in the Box has the best crispy tacos. They are so good but so bad for you. Whataburger I believe is a Texas chain. I haven't seen them anywhere else. They have the best fast food burgers IMO. Taco Cabana will do, but San Antonio has so many better taco places, like Las Palapas!!
im in texas but relocating to co i go to waterburger and to taco cabana and jack in the box often and as far as san antiono mexican food i think its rather bland as compared to real mexican food in el paso can you see mexico from san antiono i dont think so

Old 11-04-2007, 11:23 PM

98 posts, read 350,007 times
LOL, that was my only drawback in moving to Denver. No In n Out and no Roberto's. Strictly a Nevada/California thing. Good to know they are building a Jack In The Box, the 99 cent tacos are awesome.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver