Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2009, 03:42 AM

39 posts, read 235,285 times

Advertisements

Man, you guys are making me feel better and better already! I am a 25/f and native to Chicago. I will be moving to denver this fall and cannot wait! I do agree with you that Chicago girls are both snobbish and materialistic...However, there is always that 2% that isnt...which is where I fall under. Honestly, I am just really sick of being categorized as that when I say I live in a suburb of Chicago and am ready to break that mold!

So, if you are telling me that the woman in Colorado are none of the above, I guess Im more ahead of the game that I thought! I love to be outdoors, have NO problem getting dirty outside and although I love my purses, I would rather spend my money on something to do rather than to make another woman jealous...lol.

Thanks guys for your opinions and wish you luck with the woman in Denver!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2009, 08:39 AM

6 posts, read 14,523 times
It is PRACTICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO meet normal people if you live in the S. Suburban suburbs! I'm a married woman with kids and the other women are such NON-street wise incredibly narrow minded conservatives, traditional "church goers," (hypocrits!) with no idea of real life!! If they have a problem, they won't admit it to anyone and just keep it to themselves. It's a very strange environment!S. Suburbanites are introverted, extremely materialistic, and extremely boring!I can't wait to move out of this area!

Old 02-11-2009, 09:05 AM

7,492 posts, read 11,824,355 times
I find it really tough to meet single people here, but that's my experience.

Old 02-11-2009, 09:17 AM

366 posts, read 1,373,653 times
How's the single life in Denver? It sucks ass!

Old 02-11-2009, 06:55 PM

1,115 posts, read 3,133,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babette13 View Post
It is PRACTICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO meet normal people if you live in the S. Suburban suburbs! I'm a married woman with kids and the other women are such NON-street wise incredibly narrow minded conservatives, traditional "church goers," (hypocrits!) with no idea of real life!! If they have a problem, they won't admit it to anyone and just keep it to themselves. It's a very strange environment!S. Suburbanites are introverted, extremely materialistic, and extremely boring!I can't wait to move out of this area!
Welcome to Middle-America. I you want to get away from it go to the East or West Coast.

Old 03-02-2010, 01:58 PM

2 posts, read 8,575 times
Hi! I am female/single and moving to Colorado, does anyone know where to move?? I am moving from Chicago (Old Town area) and I need a location that is similar in regards to resturants, shopping, etc. Any help would be apprecaited! I know I will miss Chicago's lifestyle, but I am hoping I can find a good spot to move near Denver. Thanks for the help!

Old 01-08-2011, 07:58 PM

1 posts, read 4,572 times
Default Single men in Denver

How about a single guy looking for an active normal boyfriend?

Old 01-11-2011, 12:47 PM

3,147 posts, read 3,500,714 times
Keep this thread going!

If we can discourage all the men away from Denver, and entice all the women to Denver, the numbers will play to my advantage a lot more.

In all seriousness though, we do need more women.

Old 01-11-2011, 01:35 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,612,593 times
I moved here as a single guy in 99 and I had no issues dating. There are a lot of good looking ladies running around this town. I ended up marrying one.

Old 01-12-2011, 12:55 PM

3,147 posts, read 3,500,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
I moved here as a single guy in 99 and I had no issues dating. There are a lot of good looking ladies running around this town. I ended up marrying one.
I have plenty of success in my dating life, but that does not negate the noticeable imbalance of males to females. Yeah there are a lot of good looking ladies running around, but there are far more men.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver