Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2016, 07:08 PM

13 posts, read 25,802 times

Advertisements

HELP! We are relocating from Naples, Fl. to Castle Rock and are needing an affordable rental that doesn't totally suck! Every place I have found within our budget, in and around Castle Rock have horrible reviews. Bed bugs, Roaches, poopy managers and maintenance and unsupervised children running around. I am willing to pay up to 1200 a month but ideally 800-1000 would fit better. ANY suggestions would be great. My daughter is in the Equestrian field and it is imperative to locate near Castle Rock. Thank you so much!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2016, 08:11 PM

5,529 posts, read 12,573,774 times
Are you looking for an apartment, townhouse, or house? How many bedrooms? Anywhere in the Castle Rock area?

Old 03-15-2016, 08:29 PM

17,669 posts, read 29,550,848 times
Up your budget and welcome to Colorado.

Old 03-17-2016, 04:55 PM

1 posts, read 3,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticlanewax View Post
HELP! We are relocating from Naples, Fl. to Castle Rock and are needing an affordable rental that doesn't totally suck! Every place I have found within our budget, in and around Castle Rock have horrible reviews. Bed bugs, Roaches, poopy managers and maintenance and unsupervised children running around. I am willing to pay up to 1200 a month but ideally 800-1000 would fit better. ANY suggestions would be great. My daughter is in the Equestrian field and it is imperative to locate near Castle Rock. Thank you so much!!
I'm afraid davebarnes had a right to the point answer for you. Need to spend more time looking and may need to widen your commute. Sad thing is a lot of Castle Rock is very upscale now. You are going to have to go to the top of your budget while looking intensely and hope to get lucky.

I spent 56 years in Colorado, I love it and grew up there. I am now 70 and we wanted to move from Texas back to my beautiful Colorado, but it is just too expensive for us. Good Luck and don't give up.

Old 03-17-2016, 07:18 PM

8,389 posts, read 8,597,071 times
This place looks alright in its limited photos. https://denver.craigslist.org/apa/5487835294.html
15 miles east of Castle Rock. Not ideal but can you beat it?

How many bedrooms do you need? If it is 3, you very likely aren't going to find this price in closer. If it is 2, you might find something at very top of your budget. If you can't find it on your own, try a realtor or property management company and see if they can do any better, with knowledge of the market. It seems like a longshot though. Probably will have to compromise on something.

Last edited by NW Crow; 03-17-2016 at 07:45 PM..

Old 03-20-2016, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreaming of Hawaii View Post
Are you looking for an apartment, townhouse, or house? How many bedrooms? Anywhere in the Castle Rock area?
At this time it doesnt matter as far as type of residence..but need a 2 bedroom and prefer 2 bathrooms as well but can make due with one Thank you for your help!!

Old 03-20-2016, 03:31 PM

lol

Old 03-20-2016, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NW Crow View Post
This place looks alright in its limited photos. https://denver.craigslist.org/apa/5487835294.html
15 miles east of Castle Rock. Not ideal but can you beat it?

How many bedrooms do you need? If it is 3, you very likely aren't going to find this price in closer. If it is 2, you might find something at very top of your budget. If you can't find it on your own, try a realtor or property management company and see if they can do any better, with knowledge of the market. It seems like a longshot though. Probably will have to compromise on something.
Okay thank you

Old 03-20-2016, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LGundy View Post
I'm afraid davebarnes had a right to the point answer for you. Need to spend more time looking and may need to widen your commute. Sad thing is a lot of Castle Rock is very upscale now. You are going to have to go to the top of your budget while looking intensely and hope to get lucky.

I spent 56 years in Colorado, I love it and grew up there. I am now 70 and we wanted to move from Texas back to my beautiful Colorado, but it is just too expensive for us. Good Luck and don't give up.
Im sorry to hear you cant return, I have found a few apartments in the Colorado Springs location that may work. It is on the east side so am now trying to find area info as far as safety, economy etc. Thank you so much for your help!

Old 03-20-2016, 04:00 PM

8,590 posts, read 14,749,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticlanewax View Post
Im sorry to hear you cant return, I have found a few apartments in the Colorado Springs location that may work. It is on the east side so am now trying to find area info as far as safety, economy etc. Thank you so much for your help!
I hope and pray you're not planning to commute from the Springs to Castle Rock or Denver. That's a beating in good weather.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver