Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2015, 11:45 PM

6 posts, read 9,087 times

Advertisements

Actually yes lmfao sometimes these iPhones like to auto correct �� not my fault anywho not exactly sure why I'm being graded again for simple mistakes? I'm guessing possibly not a lot of you guys have much of a life so you'd rather correct every single FU**IN mistake i make haha on a website where it really doesn't even matter.☺️�� Some of you crack me up! I was simply trying to help people out by giving them the information i have found out. Yet i did not use any punctuation because i was busy that night and wanted to pop in and pop out really fast and this is the **** you guy's have chose to talk about and grade me for? It's really kind of pathetic if you ask me yes grammar and punctuation mean a lot but the ****in world isn't going to end guys really grow up. ☺️ Trust me I'm sure you guys are not perfect at using awesome grammar and punctuation don't lie ether we all make mistakes we are all human guess I'm going to hell for not using punctuation haha
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2015, 12:14 AM

6 posts, read 9,087 times
I do not think i have to explain myself all I know is we are not going to die if some one doesn't use the correct grammar nor punctuation. I was simply giving the information I had found to the people who needed it. This is what you guys choose to talk about I am pretty sure you guys have let it slip by as well. I was busy that night and wanted to pop in and pop out really fast. You guys really need to grow up this site isn't for you guys to correct every one with the grammar and punctuation they might have a site for that we are not on here to be graded. Ill probably go to hell for this one haha it really shows you guys don't have much going on but to correct every single FU**ing mistake I made haha ☺️😊 .I woulsnt judge and be pathetic until you know the whole story yes correct grammar and punctuation mean a lot but nobody is perfect at it we all are human and slip sometimes!! At some point in life !!!!!😊☺️ Have a wonderful night or day ☺️

Old 03-24-2015, 07:00 AM

897 posts, read 1,252,457 times
Damn... this escalated quickly!

Old 03-24-2015, 07:35 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,844,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arielramos2242 View Post
Thornton Westminster arvada englewood Colorado Springs pueblo goldon broomfield lake wood Wellington Evans Rifle Rangely Loveland Littleton Longmont iv called the animal shelters or animal control in these cities found out none of these have a banned for the bully breed
Colorado Springs does not have a ban on Pit Bulls. Ft Carson, just outside of Colorado Springs, does ban Pit Bulls.

Old 06-14-2015, 11:26 AM

1 posts, read 1,228 times
I'm on the border line centennial and Aurora but my address says centennial are pits allowed where I'm at ?

Old 06-14-2015, 02:43 PM

17,706 posts, read 29,796,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teenie123 View Post
I'm on the border line centennial and Aurora but my address says centennial are pits allowed where I'm at ?
Your postal address is meaningless.
What town/city/unincorporated county you actually live in is what counts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver