Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2008, 06:06 PM

5,610 posts, read 23,301,938 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanttomoveeast View Post
Let's try for next Thursday. 5pm-ish. Trios Enoteca? It's on Wynkoop. Take the shuttle to Wynkoop, walk towards 17th. It's before you get to Wynkoop brewery.

Who's in??
I'm in, but now that you mention it how about Wynkoop brewery instead?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2008, 07:55 PM

275 posts, read 1,471,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by livecontent View Post
Do we wear nametags with our monikers??? Or do we let others guess who we really are??? Maybe, we should wear a plain board with people to write on and say who we are?? and then we see who is correct. Unfortunately, I will be instantly recognizable because I will be the ugliest person there and certainly when I open my big mouth--that obnoxious New Yawk accent will tell all. Maybe I should come in drag???

Eh, for me it has to be on a public transit route--I have a reputation to maintain. The place has to be cheap, real cheap--

Livecontent
Well, I was thinking of posting a photo of myself, but for some reason all my photos these days make me look 20 years older and far, far less handsome than i am in reality so I decided against it.

LC, I envision you pulling up in the Hummer we all know you have, looking like Harvey Fierstein in Hairspray.

Quote:
I'm thinking of places like Brickell, possibly Miami Beach, Coral Gables, and even possibly Ft. Lauderdale. I'll talk to you later about it. Thanks again for offering your expertise!
I know all those areas well.

Quote:
Let's try for next Thursday. 5pm-ish. Trios Enoteca? It's on Wynkoop. Take the shuttle to Wynkoop, walk towards 17th. It's before you get to Wynkoop brewery.

Who's in??
I'm in... barring an unexpected business trip.

Old 05-22-2008, 12:23 PM

3,530 posts, read 9,717,818 times
ok, per Vegas' request, it'll be Wynkoop Brewery instead. It's on the corner of 18th and Wynkoop. Same day, same time.

Old 05-22-2008, 02:24 PM

Quote:
ok, per Vegas' request, it'll be Wynkoop Brewery instead. It's on the corner of 18th and Wynkoop. Same day, same time.
Awesome! I've never been there, always wanted to go. So about 5pm a week from today, on the 29th?

Old 05-22-2008, 02:27 PM

exactly! Thursday, next week. About 5pm. I'll probably be there right at 5pm or a little thereafter. I'll pm you. yay! thanks for coming!

Old 05-22-2008, 03:15 PM

Highlands, Live, Kristen, Katmoney: Are you guys in for next Thursday?

DM/PM me if you don't want to post here.

Last edited by DenverLawGal; 05-22-2008 at 04:11 PM..

Old 05-22-2008, 04:22 PM

456 posts, read 1,576,476 times
mmmm..Wynkoop is wonderful.

I can be there by 5:30 at the latest. However, I think it's the season finale of LOST and I want to be home to watch it. So I'll probably stay for an hour or two. Yes I have a DVR, but I wanna watch it in HD!

Old 05-22-2008, 09:16 PM

1,536 posts, read 6,087,030 times
Darn, I would love to meet some of you but can't make it on Thursday. I just got back from Dallas and head for Phoenix next Tuesday for a solid week. If all works out and this happens, and you enjoy each others company, please plan another meet and greet so I can meet everyone. Livecontent, I will cover your drinks (no more then 4 of them, LOL) should you do this again. I have been experiencing heavy duty travel recently for work and have been away from this forum, but would love to put faces with the comments. Hope you all have a fantastic time!

Old 05-22-2008, 10:02 PM

148 posts, read 640,429 times
Default Ooh, Ooh, I wanna go!

The Hubster and I are going to be there house hunting next week, so we'll be around. If we've found a house and aren't actively out panicking by then, we'll be sure to find y'all.

Old 05-22-2008, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverAztec View Post
Darn, I would love to meet some of you but can't make it on Thursday. I just got back from Dallas and head for Phoenix next Tuesday for a solid week. If all works out and this happens, and you enjoy each others company, please plan another meet and greet so I can meet everyone. Livecontent, I will cover your drinks (no more then 4 of them, LOL) should you do this again. I have been experiencing heavy duty travel recently for work and have been away from this forum, but would love to put faces with the comments. Hope you all have a fantastic time!
That's a shame you can't make it, DenverAztec. But good to see you back on the forum! For a while I thought you gave up on this website. Hopefully when you're in Phoenix next week it won't be 110 degrees like it was a few days ago.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver