Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2008, 12:07 PM

54 posts, read 217,190 times

Advertisements

can anyone give me any info on decent apartment complexes in the Lone Tree area? my husband and i are in our late 20s and we have a 3 yr old son. we are looking for a 2-3 bedroom apt/townhouse/condo for as cheap as possible but want it to be in a safe/clean area. my office is located near the meridian golf club and id like to live within biking distance of my office if possible.

thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2008, 04:14 PM

11,825 posts, read 34,420,440 times
Lone Tree is a small city - nothing notably unsafe or unclean. Look for the places on Park Meadows Drive.

Old 08-10-2008, 12:33 PM

7 posts, read 21,889 times
Check out [url=http://www.HousingHelpers.com]Housing Helpers Boulder Apartments For Rent, Denver Apartment Rentals, Broomfield Homes for Rent, Longmont Real Estate Agents, Las Vegas Find Roommates, Vegas Realtors, Buy, Sell Houses in Longmont, Lousiville and Superior Colorado.[/url]. They helped us find our rental in Boulder, CO. They are the true local housing experts!

Old 08-11-2008, 12:47 AM

119 posts, read 469,103 times
The area is very safe but there is quite a bit of construction in the area so I don't know how clean it is. You might have a hard time biking to work though since most of the housing is west of I-25 and the Meridian golf course is east of the interstate. Crossing I-25 would seem almost impossible on the Lincoln St. overpass. It would be a death wish. I can't picture if there is a new overpass from the lightrail station across I-25. I should know since I live in the area and drive past it everyday. I'll check tommorrow if I remember. If there is an overpass then you can find an apartment west of the interstate and have an easy commute. There is the Metropolitan, the Crest at Lone Tree, the AMILI Park Meadows and one other complex within a 5 minute walk to the overpass at the lightrail station (if it exists). We toured the Metro and the Crest and both were nice but not exactly kid friendly. 1 beds are $1000 a month so I don't know what you'd be looking at. I talked to somebody at the AMILI and they love it.

There is at least 1 complex on the east side of I25. I can't think of the name though. Further east on Lincoln there are other condo/townhome looking places but that isn't a bike ride that I would want to make. The road is just extremely busy and I don't know if Lincoln even has sidewalks yet running that way. If biking isn't necessary I would expand your search a little bit. You could easily commute from Parker or north or south off I-25 or east/west on 470 and find cheaper housing. Renting a small house with a yard might be almost as cheap as apartment living in this area.

--I just checked yahoomaps and it looks like there is a walking overpass to cross I25.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver