Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2009, 11:22 AM

17 posts, read 91,016 times

Advertisements

Thanks vegas. This will be another spot that we will consider. The mountain views from your photos are beautiful there in the Aurora area. I had heard good and bad about Aurora, but really didn't know the boundries, so thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2009, 12:57 PM

377 posts, read 1,054,311 times
AZSunrise: If you or your kids are interested in horses, Parker has a lot of equestrian activity. They have a really cool facility called Colorado Horse Park. It is actually the only reason I've ventured down to Parker.

Good luck!

Old 03-04-2009, 08:36 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,452,372 times
Parker Co Particularly Old Town Parker: Town and Country Townhomes-parker-2009-030.jpg

Parker Co Particularly Old Town Parker: Town and Country Townhomes-parker-2009-034.jpg

Parker Co Particularly Old Town Parker: Town and Country Townhomes-parker-2009-037.jpg

Parker Co Particularly Old Town Parker: Town and Country Townhomes-parker-2009-038.jpg

Parker Co Particularly Old Town Parker: Town and Country Townhomes-parker-2009-041.jpg

Parker Co Particularly Old Town Parker: Town and Country Townhomes-parker-2009-051.jpg

All of this is within walking distance of those townhomes. It's actually a very nice location. Walking distance to pool, baseball fields, parks, I think a Gymboree, McD's, library, Hobby Lobby, Safeway, Big Lots.....

Not sure if my pics will work but we'll see......

Old 03-04-2009, 09:23 PM

Hey! Where is the snow???? maciesmom, thank you so much for the photos. It is nice to know what is around. This is a place that I think would be fun to live. When I map it out, it states that it would only be a 30 min drive to my husbands work and he works the off hours (no rush hour). When you say there is a Gymboree, is it the gym or the clothing store? I love both and have a terrible weakness for their cloths. Hopefully I can make the trip there next month and check it out in person. I am getting excited about this move now. Thank you soo much!

Old 03-04-2009, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by azsunrise View Post
Hey! Where is the snow???? maciesmom, thank you so much for the photos. It is nice to know what is around. This is a place that I think would be fun to live. When I map it out, it states that it would only be a 30 min drive to my husbands work and he works the off hours (no rush hour). When you say there is a Gymboree, is it the gym or the clothing store? I love both and have a terrible weakness for their cloths. Hopefully I can make the trip there next month and check it out in person. I am getting excited about this move now. Thank you soo much!
Snow - hah, I wish.....it has been so dry it's just awful......I think the Gymboree is the gym. But watch out, I think there is a Gymboree clothing store at Park Meadows Mall.....My kids are older (hs and college) so I haven't really paid attention for quite some time. I think you are wise to rent and not buy at this point. See if the drive is a problem for him....if not, Parker is a very nice place to be with young kids. DS tells me all the time how much he loves living here. There is plenty to do here for kids of all ages. If I can give you any more info or you have specific questions, feel free to DM me. If I'm around, I could meet you for coffee to answer questions....I couldn't figure out how to see the pictures and label them. The view of the 2 blocks of "old town Parker" is looking east. The Gymboree would be on the south side of that road (Mainstreet). The last picture has the Montessori school in the foreground and those townhomes are in the background to the north; the waterpark is just west adjacent to the neighborhood and the park is just south of that.....

Old 03-05-2009, 07:55 PM

Maciesmom ... I am not great with the computer terms (lol), what toed DM mean? When we are in town, I would love to possibly meet for coffee and get a good inside scoop of the area. But, silly me I don't know what DM means!!

Old 03-05-2009, 07:58 PM

LOL - that's ok..."direct message" - just click on a person's username and you can send a "direct message" like an email (without giving the member's email account) or a instant message.....

Old 03-07-2013, 10:26 AM

1 posts, read 3,765 times
So did you make the move? If so, where in Parker are you living? You expressed an interest in living in Downtown Parker, and had there been more residential options available, would you have seriously considered it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver