Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-21-2007, 08:07 AM

8 posts, read 62,262 times

Advertisements

My partner John and I are members of Unity Fort Lauderdale, but are relocating to Denver. We are planning on joining Mile Hi Church of Religious Science, but we are used to a smaller church. Just wondered what peoples thoughts were about Unity church in Denver, Divine Science or other Religious Science churches we may not know about. A recent trip to Denver made us real excited about Mile Hi Church. If anyone has more info, that would be great. Also looking for other couples for friends

Mike and John
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2007, 12:25 AM

1 posts, read 4,295 times
Default New Though Church in Denver Area

Greetings Mike and John!
I am leader of the web ministry at Mountain Light Unity Church in Evergreen, Colorado. We are a new thought church, about 25 minutes west of C-470 along highway 74. My wife and I make the commute from the Denver area every week- usually two or three times with classes, groups, meetings, and service opportunities and such. At first, I was aprehensive about the "drive to Evergreen", but realized that to drive just about any new thought church in Denver would be at least that long. We have found a wonderful, supportive and welcoming church home at Mountain Light Unity Church, and would like to extend a warm and welcome invitation to join us at our services.
9:30 A.M. Sundays
At Center Stage
27608 Fireweed Drive
Evergreen, CO 80439
(303) 697-1533
We honor all walks and all paths to god.
Our website is under re-construction, but is live, feel free to investigate it at mountainlightunity.org. We are a growing church of over 100 members, with previous weekly attendance of about 50 per Sunday. We are moving into new digs in August or September, right next door to where we meet now. Lots more space to grow and great bridge building opportunities.

If you have any questions, please contact the office at the number above, Wednesday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm.

John
webministry
mountainlightunity.org
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
View detailed profiles of: