Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-20-2009, 07:57 PM

3 posts, read 6,638 times

Advertisements

Hello everyone, I am considering buying a house in Westminster. I have seen a few homes for sale that I have liked, the main one is in the Sunset ridge sub, the other is in the Vista Grande sub. Does anyone have any info on these areas? Both seem pretty quiet and seem to have held up well since they were built in the 70s.

Thanks!

EDIT: Meant to say sub-AREAS. Sorry!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2009, 03:34 AM

2 posts, read 7,554 times
Aloha, I'm a similar situation, looking to buy in Westminster. I keep seeing properties on Federal blvd that look like they're from the same townhouse/condo development:

Automated Homefinder

Its not showing up on Google Maps or Street View so I'm guessing its a brand new complex, any locals have any insight on what is there?

Old 08-18-2009, 09:08 PM

5 posts, read 15,342 times
Scientifik-
Aloha! These are new townhomes that are being sold as a short sale (negotiated with the bank to accept less than owed). The builder went bankrupt and a new builder is coming in to finish the plans. The project looks to be about 40% complete.
The units are lovely and are currently being completed. As of about 3 weeks ago, they were drywalled but no interior finishes yet.
The biggest downside that is that this complex fronts to Federal Blvd, which is a moderately busy street. The plan calls for a tree break in between which will help significantly but for right now there is some traffic noise in the front facing units. One of these units is in the back (5-201) and is a great set up. It will be in a private quiet location near the pool and some green space.
Please feel free to message me if you have further questions on these units. Best wishes!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver