Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-09-2009, 02:17 PM

17 posts, read 84,685 times

Advertisements

I'm spending the weekend in Denver, and I wondered if there are any good events happening around town.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2009, 02:43 PM

2,969 posts, read 6,922,637 times
Rockies opening weekend!! I am going Saturday night - can't wait. I love baseball.....ball, beers, brats

Old 04-09-2009, 03:50 PM

1,536 posts, read 6,072,533 times
Maybe you could tell us a little more of what you are looking for, concerts, museums, art show, sports?

Here are some links to events:

Concerts and Sports - Tickets at TicketsNow - Premium Sports Tickets, Concert Tickets and Theater Tickets.

Denver Venues (click on each to see what is happening when you are here, but note some are not in Denver):
Denver Event Tickets

Other Stuff:
Tang Concubines - Denver Center for the Performing Arts - Denver Post

Excellent Psyadelic art exhibit just opened at DAM:
Denver Art Museum :: Home

DCPA - Click on the date of your visit on the calendar, dozens of shows will come up for one day alone.
The Denver Center for the Performing Arts

www.westword.com

Calendar Schedule for Upcoming Denver Colorado Events | Denver 365

The Ballpark Market is an open-air, European style flea market with distinguishing urban flair.
The Ballpark Market – Denver’s Original Open-air, European Style Flea Market

If you don't see something to your liking, let us know specifically what your interests are! Hope this helps.

Denver Aztec

Old 04-09-2009, 03:57 PM

14 posts, read 47,939 times
If you like kooky and fun kinds of arts events, you might like Literary Death Match, which happens Saturday night (7 PM) at the Mercury Cafe. I love literary happenings that aren't stuffy or boring. If you do too, maybe I'll see you there. (see http://www.literarydeathmatch.com for more info)
Candy

Old 04-10-2009, 12:54 PM

17 posts, read 84,685 times
Thanks for the great ideas! Can't wait to try some of them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver