Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2010, 08:29 PM

14,164 posts, read 27,228,265 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by needajob12 View Post
Yes, I woke up to only half of my benefits being deposited in my checking. I tried to call over and over with no luck. Call just gets dropped, say's the office is closed when they open at 7:30am! They are understaffed, cannot handle the volume of calls and on and on. Meanwhile I can't pay my bills or feed my dog!
I will go down there tomorrow morning. Can someone please tell me the adrs I go to? This is very new for me and I feel stressed; I'm sure we can all relate to this. Thanks for any help. Is there another number I can call besides 303-318-9000?? It's like calling into a black hole. How does one stay on hold with this number?? When I call into this number, I'm not given the option to hold. HELP!
No, that's the only number. I believe it goes live at 7:30 a.m. If you start dialing at about 7:15, you'll get a recording that will eventually hang up on you. Just keep trying and around 7:30, you'll go to queue and after 10 min. or so, get a live person.

Did you just start benefits or have you been on them for a while? Once you exhaust the initial 6 months, then you have to contact them and do something online to move over to federal emergency benefits. Then you'll go from one tier to the next, and there's often a gap in payment between tiers. Check that "My UI Benefits" on the cubline page on their site to see if you've exhausted all of your current allowance. Or maybe you answered one question wrong for one of the weeks and screwed it up. They really keep you in the dark on how long each tier lasts. I think they do that on purpose.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2010, 01:53 PM

1 posts, read 1,144 times
Default CO Unemployment Service

Quote:
Originally Posted by needajob12 View Post
Yes, I woke up to only half of my benefits being deposited in my checking. I tried to call over and over with no luck. Call just gets dropped, say's the office is closed when they open at 7:30am! They are understaffed, cannot handle the volume of calls and on and on. Meanwhile I can't pay my bills or feed my dog!
I will go down there tomorrow morning. Can someone please tell me the adrs I go to? This is very new for me and I feel stressed; I'm sure we can all relate to this. Thanks for any help. Is there another number I can call besides 303-318-9000?? It's like calling into a black hole. How does one stay on hold with this number?? When I call into this number, I'm not given the option to hold. HELP!
I have had the same problem. They stopped paying me in May 2010 (it's now December) even though I am still eligible. On "my ui claimant" it says my case is "pending review." I have received nothing telling me why this is. Since early 2010 there is no unemployment office to visit in person. No one is ever available by phone. Basically there is nothing I can do to find out why my payments stopped. Should I write letters to state officials??? HELP!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
View detailed profiles of: