Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2009, 08:25 AM

4,690 posts, read 10,411,984 times

Advertisements

2bindenver, you seem to be taking this Personally, when it's clearly NOT personal. Actually, your attitude in these posts is Specifically why people DON'T want to deal with a Realtor right away (and why I could immediately discard 2 out of every 3 Realtors I interviewed on the phone). You come off as being pushy, with a bit of "I'm better then thou". While that may not be the intended presence, it's what I am reading into the posts. If I'm reading that into posts, you can bet others are too.

This whole thread you have done nothing to help the original poster who asked for a SITE where they could do something. You should be thankful that people bother looking online first, as you'd be wasting hundreds of hours a month just answering questions from lookie-loos who have no intention to buy, or buy soon. Sure, you may miss out on the occasional lead, but you also have more time to give Better service to the customers you do have.

OP, looks like zillow and trulia also have neighborhood searching.. actually, I haven't seen one that doesn't yet.

Brian
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2009, 08:38 AM

11,825 posts, read 34,420,440 times
Brian it ain't personal. I am here on my on dime trying to help. I know I can save you time, energy and effort.

You don't know what you don't know.

I had a lady come into an open house in Castle Rock a while ago. She was looking for a family friendly town and had been looking online for 6 months, and wandering into open houses for 3 months 3 hours or more every Saturday. Ok. What do you find attractive about your current community? Why do you think CR would be good for what you are looking for? What is important to you? What else is important? What about hobbies, commute, schools, shopping...

She bought in South Jeffco. She couldn't believe how much time and energy she wasted because she didn't know what else could be available. Her commute to Hampden & Wads 10 minutes, Hubby's 15 to Martin. She is so grateful, I was invited to her daughters graduation in May.

I do have an attitude that I can do better than most average Realtors. Otherwise why would I do what I do? Partner up with a really good local Realtor. Treat other people like you would want them to treat you.

Don't you think you are really good at what you do?

p.s. I do field a lot of inquiries from C-D peeps. I answer what I can and ignore others - like the text msg I got the other day about living in a non-Hispanic neighborhood. I don't answer those at all.

Last edited by 2bindenver; 09-07-2009 at 08:46 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver