Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan > Detroit
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-07-2007, 10:34 AM

2,367 posts, read 7,653,873 times

Advertisements

I always hear about how bad detroit is but what is the absolute worst area of Detroit,if you can give me a zip code for the area.

Old 07-08-2007, 07:36 AM

195 posts, read 1,080,065 times
Come on man, you are always asking this silly question. Why don't you just go there???? The people that would really know, are not going to be on this website. First they are too poor to afford internet access, second most of them are illiterate, less than half of adults in Detroit can read. Most of them have not graduated from high school.. If you just visited, and drove around a little, almost any neighborhood that you went in to would show you what you are looking for. Yes, you will see that the abandonment and devastation is much worse than your Cleveland that you are always trying to compare it to. Oh, maybe the reason that you don't just come and visit is because you are not old enough to drive??? If that is the case, then I understand. But don't worry, Detroit will still be the same when you are old enough to drive. In fact, Detroit will still be the same long after you are dead, so you have a whole life time to visit what is by far the largest MEGA GHETTO in the United States. Detroit is what it is. I absolutely love Detroit even though I no longer live there. It is a haunted city that gets in to your soul and is always painfully beautifully there regardless of where you end up.

Old 07-09-2007, 11:59 AM

3,490 posts, read 3,198,895 times
This thread has already been done. //www.city-data.com/forum/detro...s-detroit.html Feel free to bump the thread if you want others to see it again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan > Detroit
View detailed profiles of: