U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan > Detroit
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2008, 11:29 AM

7 posts, read 17,587 times

Advertisements

Are you brand new?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2008, 11:29 AM

655 posts, read 2,126,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karmagirl1061 View Post
Are you brand new?
Are you?

Old 02-09-2008, 11:37 AM

Slappy San:

Kwame is grimy - period! You can't tell me he didn't have anything to do with the Tamara Green murder. Stealing from the public all the while flashing his trademark "**** eating" grin.

He sickens me when he equates himself with the likes of MLK. He isn't fit to even speak his name. On a mission from God? He's delusional POS!

Old 02-09-2008, 03:36 PM

362 posts, read 1,447,613 times
You're right, Karmagirl, KK is a grimey, slimey POS. If he is on a mission from God, then God will put him in CHECK real quick. What does God say about stealing? For him to use God to further his agenda is an insult to every God-fearing person. Example: "oh, I'm on a mission from God to support my family (never mind that I don't have a job and don't want one), so He will be OK with me robbing this bank". NOT! God doesn't work that way.

Old 02-10-2008, 10:32 AM

262 posts, read 761,644 times
The folks who back Kwamee are the ones with their heads in the sand. the only Race card is the one Kwamee has thrown out there like always when a Black person gets caught the first thing out their mouth is Race. It's always the White man gonna get em' this is why the Race Card will never go away. But the real thing is that They Yell Race was the problem. I mean if Kwamee was thinking with his head on his shoulders and not with the head in his pants maybe he wouldn't be in this place that his dumb self got into. He's a Boy in a man's body, I will bet a dollar to a donut that his Moma is going to pull all the strings and get her little meathead off the hook. I also bet that when all these so called private records come out you'll find that the city paid for an abortion for Christine and alot of other things that the people of Detroit aren't aware of. The guy is a Big Clown and he thinks he's in the Big Top at the Circus. If there's a sign it's all the Black folks moving to the suburbs and leaving the people who can't afford to move out of Detroit to foot the bill of their great leader. the only thing is just like the water dept who passes the charges on to the suburbs for all the residents who don't pay for their water or their taxes. come on look at the schools in Detroit they can't keep from stealing the money there so how do they think they will stop the Hip Hop Mayor from passing the buck. this should be a sit com. Kwamee the swinging dick comes to town, and how he's gonna make major changes.

Old 02-10-2008, 10:36 AM

655 posts, read 2,126,955 times
"Hip Hop Mayor"?

Old 02-10-2008, 06:30 PM

151 posts, read 621,035 times
Correction, the interview was with Frankie Darcelle. Also, I do not get the impression that she is "brown-nosing". I believe that she is a long-time friend of the Kilpatricks, regardless of their troubles, etc.

MIX 92.3 DETROIT | Classic Soul and Today's R&B

Quote:
Originally Posted by karmagirl1061 View Post
Wow, just wow! Kwame is now on an assignment from God! This prick is unbelievable! Have you all noticed he only speaks to the public in "safe" venues? His church, a radio show hosted by his close family friend and "brown nosing" supporter Mildred G. Kwame is a delusional thug, who is only sad that he got caught and the heat is on. He keeps using the "race" and "God" cards, because it appeals to his illiterate and uninformed voting base. He knows how to get them fired up and singing his praises and supporting him. I could just vomit listening to the morons, who don't get that it's not about who him screwing around.

Old 02-10-2008, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericka709 View Post
Correction, the interview was with Frankie Darcelle. Also, I do not get the impression that she is "brown-nosing". I believe that she is a long-time friend of the Kilpatricks, regardless of their troubles, etc.

MIX 92.3 DETROIT | Classic Soul and Today's R&B
I stand corrected. I still think he uses safe venues, such as the radio station to get a message out to his base of support: The uniformed, illiterate and downtrodden of the city, who believe in him. This saddens me. He manipulates the very people he claims to care about. Liar, thief and criminal, that's our mayor!

Old 02-13-2008, 05:23 PM

693 posts, read 2,184,377 times
Default Public Preception

I lived in Metro D (novi) for years (no longer)......there will always be racial tension, between the suburbs and the areas closer to downtown. Kwame does little to lift the city up, or the state for that matter. Whenever, or where ever I travel, when you reveal you live near Detroit (or in Michigan), you are asked a million questions regarding crime and how many people get rape or shot daily, its quite sad. You would think as the mayor of one of the larger cities in the US your view would be to improve on things. But the problem in a state like Michigan is everyone is struggling for money and power, either you are unemployed or you hold a good job, or you make retail wage and cannot afford to put gas in your car. Michigan will take decades to vindicate itself in the midst of things, Detroit might take many decades. Hopefully the new mayor will decide that enough is enough.

Old 02-14-2008, 03:54 PM

282 posts, read 791,698 times
Default New Mayor?

Kwame will NEVER quit!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan > Detroit