U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan > Detroit
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2008, 06:43 AM

362 posts, read 1,447,371 times

Advertisements

He doesn't have enough class or integrity to quit.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2008, 10:17 AM

282 posts, read 791,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trinkit View Post
He doesn't have enough class or integrity to quit.
On second thought....he might quit if he could get Mommy's seat in the U.S. House, and I wouldn't rule that out given the mindset of Detroit voters.

Old 02-16-2008, 11:01 AM

189 posts, read 196,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxine3 View Post
On second thought....he might quit if he could get Mommy's seat in the U.S. House, and I wouldn't rule that out given the mindset of Detroit voters.
Detroit Voter's mindset-yep
'Round Robin'
Mommy defeated Barbara Rose Collins, who was involved in scandals and had a poor voting record....
Barbara Rose gets herself elected back into city council.
Any name in the news, notorious or not might get elected, Worked for Lonnie Bates too till his easy money ran out.
(Insert many more examples ...)

Old 02-16-2008, 01:02 PM

2,868 posts, read 9,277,004 times
I thought I heard on the news last night a recall has been started...anyone else hear that?

Old 02-16-2008, 01:11 PM

655 posts, read 2,126,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Danielle* View Post
I thought I heard on the news last night a recall has been started...anyone else hear that?
Recall petitioner's effort faces tough road

I hope Worthy has the guts to charge his arse with perjury.

Old 02-16-2008, 01:31 PM

282 posts, read 791,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slappy san View Post
Recall petitioner's effort faces tough road

I hope Worthy has the guts to charge his arse with perjury.
She's in his pocket. She won't do anything.

Old 02-17-2008, 07:17 PM

30,327 posts, read 75,323,905 times
Too bad that guy is white and a council contender. They need a couple of black average joe citizens to file a petition.

Old 02-20-2008, 02:43 AM

510 posts, read 1,414,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrera4S View Post
I went to school with him.
What do you think of Ken? (Sorry if you already answered, I've having trouble getting the page to load)

Old 02-20-2008, 03:02 AM

510 posts, read 1,414,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AncientCoins View Post

Many of you may be surprised to find out that more than half of Americans have an affair at some point in their marriage. I wonder if all these people were calling for Bill Clinton to go to jail when he was playing pokey with Monica and a cigar in the White House. Probably plenty of you will be voting for his wife.

I think it's quite clear that some opinions about Kilpatrick boil down to racism and prejudice. There are plenty of NON DETROITERS that wont be happy until there's a white mayor in the city, furthermore many that are so quick to criticise Kwame don't even go to the city, don't pay city taxes, can't vote in the city and haven't been there for years. I have news for ya, it's never gonna happen ( a white mayor ) .

Again similiar to Clinton and his White House sexcapades cost taxpayers well over 30 millioin dollars. Ken Star???

I'm white. I liked Archer. I voted for Hendrix. There was a white guy running, I still voted for Hendrix. What are you talking about?

Racism? Nooooo. The difference between Clinton and Kwame is that Monica Lewinsky wasn't killed in a drive-by.

And, if you are planning on arguing with me, I ask you to do ONE thing first. Go to youtube and search for a video called:

CHRISTINE BEATTY TESTIFIES

and you WATCH her closely. VERY closely. At about 2 miniutes and 15 seconds into that video you can SEE she realizes they have those text messages, and when the lawyer says MEMO, she almost begins crying. It's the memo that she got hold of talking about the Manoogian Mansion Party. It was 6 months after the party. Yeah, the ALLEGED party, whatever...and the DAY that Brown issued that memo, that VERY NIGHT Tamara GREENE was murdered! April 30, 2003.

Beatty just isn't as good a liar as Kwame. They had that girl killed and now her family is suing Kwame and the city for $150 million. There is no way you can watch that video and still think he/they didn't kill that girl.

One more thing, everybody that WORKS in Detroit pays DETROIT CITY TAXES. The suburbs also pay taxes to Detroit for water...

And while you are looking up that video, you may want to search: MANOOGIAN MANSION PARTY INVESTIGATION

Old 02-20-2008, 11:06 AM

362 posts, read 1,447,371 times
TWO THUMBS UP!!!!! (And if I had more they'd be up too.)

Once again, the lady with integrity, albeit bad judgement, gets thrown under the bus while the philandering POS gets away with MURDER.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan > Detroit