Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan > Detroit
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2008, 01:38 AM

3,087 posts, read 1,073,235 times

Advertisements

I would bet Ms. Beatty was not the first and not the last. Mrs. K should take her cheating hubby to the cleaners in divorce court. Why is it the race card is always played by some? I could care less about color. Someone with a little class,honesty,integrety,etc. etc.would be good for Mayer. Notice I said a little. William Jefferson Clinton (BJ Clinton) for short would not be a good example. It would have been cool if he would of went to jail. I won't be voting for his wife either.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2008, 10:10 AM

22 posts, read 21,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1eyedjack View Post
William Jefferson Clinton (BJ Clinton) for short would not be a good example. It would have been cool if he would of went to jail. I won't be voting for his wife either.
You want to send every president and mayor to jail. Who will lead the country if everybody has to be behind bar ?

Last edited by Panafrican; 02-01-2008 at 11:25 AM..

Old 02-01-2008, 10:20 AM

655 posts, read 2,194,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panafrican View Post
You want to send every president and mayor to jail. Who will lead the country if everybody has to be behinb bar ?
Just the ones dumb enough not to keep a lid on their dirt.

Old 02-01-2008, 01:44 PM

8,882 posts, read 19,764,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panafrican View Post
You want to send every president and mayor to jail. Who will lead the country if everybody has to be behind bar ?
It's amazing that you live in a world where you think every person in a leadership position is one step away from a prison sentence, and that every man sleeps around on his wife/partner. Must be pretty depressing.

I'd love to have another black man as Detroit's mayor, or black woman, or white woman, or white man, or Hispanic man or woman, or Middle Eastern man or woman, or Korean, or Lebanese, or Ukrainian, or Brit, or an Irishman like me. It's a non-issue. Anyone with some class and who doesn't make Detroit and Michigan look like the laughing stock of the country.

Old 02-01-2008, 10:35 PM

54 posts, read 155,998 times
Default Kwame the Boy Genius

I just read this article about this brotha cheatin' on his wife.

I noticed he's an Alpha Phi Alpha...should have pledge Phi Beta Sigma. LOL

Nice job disrespectin' your wife, sons and community much less the whole city of Detroit.

Our ancestors must be rollin' in their graves...

Sounds like a rapper, not a mayor.

Black people.....WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-02-2008, 03:17 AM

14 posts, read 94,702 times
Default Oh god, you have no idea...

Quote:
Originally Posted by karmagirl1061 View Post
Both the mayor and his mistress/chief of staff need to be prosecuted for perjury. He's a disgrace. It's about time someone has been able to produce proof that this man is "grimy". They should be made to pay back this city! While we are at it, Martha Reeves needs to go! Seriously, she has no clue.
Back in 1959, when I was 11, Berry Gordy hired my Mom to assist him in arranging his tours. Mom spent her earlier life in New York as an actress and had toured 47 States and she knew where the reputable rooming houses were (since these black kids couldn't get into most hotels, it was 1959/60) Anyway, she worked under Mickey Stevenson (remember "Mickey's Monkey?" that was Mickey) and guess who their Secretary was? Yep, Martha. I think she was singing some background too and getting her group together. The Holland brothers, Lamont Dozier and Marvin Gaye wrote some good songs for her group (Martha herself wrote Nowhere to Run) and the rest was history. My point being that other than working as a Secretary and performing and writing some songs, that's all Martha has ever done. I guess if any citizen wants to serve it's ok but (sorry Mom) a lot of sho biz folk are kinda flighty, if you know what I mean. They do one side of the political thing but when it comes to actually doing the work sometimes they're mentally absent. I assume that's your problem with dear Martha. It doesn't surprise me, even though I think she's a nice lady.

bB

Old 02-02-2008, 03:25 AM

14 posts, read 94,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrera4S View Post
Ok...forgive me all but I've just gotta ask. What does a 9 million dollar piece of ***** feel like. Does Ms Beatty have a "snapper" or something to that effect?
Whoa, that's an old term I haven't heard in awhile... kinda high up on the crudety scale too!

I think homegirl was a classier piece than his fat butt was used to snaring.

bB

Old 02-02-2008, 05:08 AM

362 posts, read 1,496,765 times
Default Trust

The #1 relationship a person has is with his/her spouse (other than God) and that person who will cheat on their spouse then they will cheat on anyone or anything. They will cheat on their taxes. They will cheat their employers (in this case, the taxpayers). They will cheat their friends. They will cheat their family. For KK to use his church for the backdrop of his "apology" was not only hypocritical, it was blasphemy. Read ALL of the 10 Commandments, Kwamee. There's one in there about committing adultery. It was just a couple of weeks before his so-called apology that he did it AGAIN (on the taxpayers dime) in North Carolina. He has not changed. Nor will he. I have no use for cheaters, and you shouldn't either. In this case, he cheated the taxpayers of the city of Detroit. Don't forget that.

Old 02-09-2008, 11:22 AM

7 posts, read 18,028 times
Wow, just wow! Kwame is now on an assignment from God! This prick is unbelievable! Have you all noticed he only speaks to the public in "safe" venues? His church, a radio show hosted by his close family friend and "brown nosing" supporter Mildred G. Kwame is a delusional thug, who is only sad that he got caught and the heat is on. He keeps using the "race" and "God" cards, because it appeals to his illiterate and uninformed voting base. He knows how to get them fired up and singing his praises and supporting him. I could just vomit listening to the morons, who don't get that it's not about who him screwing around.

Old 02-09-2008, 11:23 AM

655 posts, read 2,194,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karmagirl1061 View Post
Wow, just wow! Kwame is now on an assignment from God! This prick is unbelievable! Have you all noticed he only speaks to the public in "safe" venues? His church, a radio show hosted by his close family friend and "brown nosing" supporter Mildred G. Kwame is a delusional thug, who is only sad that he got caught and the heat is on. He keeps using the "race" and "God" cards, because it appeals to his illiterate and uninformed voting base. He knows how to get them fired up and singing his praises and supporting him. I could just vomit listening to the morons, who don't get that it's not about who him screwing around.
Thug? What exactly has he done to be called a thug?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan > Detroit