U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan > Detroit
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2017, 04:05 AM

1,025 posts, read 523,789 times

Advertisements

If everyone followed satanism this would be a better world as satanism is about love and reality and science

Old 05-09-2017, 10:34 AM

3,671 posts, read 4,810,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prhill View Post
If everyone followed satanism this would be a better world as satanism is about love and reality and science
Satanism is about the exact opposite of love. They worship the devil. Satan is about hate and negativity so if your worshiping Satan how are you about love? The last thing the Satan wants is the world to be a better place. Btw Atheism and Satanism (real devil worshipers, not hipsters that want to be edgy) is 2 different things, Satanist actually believe in the Devil that's why they worship Satan .

Oh and YAC, I simply replied to a post in the Detroit forum. Since this thread is related to Detroit, it's appropriate to talk about in the Detroit forum imo. Does everything have to be so black and white on this site? I'm aware we have a religion forum. We also have a sports and urban planning forum, does that mean we can't talk about Detroit sports or new developments in Detroit?

Old 05-09-2017, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MS313 View Post
Satanism is about the exact opposite of love. They worship the devil. Satan is about hate and negativity so if your worshiping Satan how are you about love? The last thing the Satan wants is the world to be a better place. Btw Atheism and Satanism (real devil worshipers, not hipsters that want to be edgy) is 2 different things, Satanist actually believe in the Devil that's why they worship Satan .

Oh and YAC, I simply replied to a post in the Detroit forum. Since this thread is related to Detroit, it's appropriate to talk about in the Detroit forum imo. Does everything have to be so black and white on this site? I'm aware we have a religion forum. We also have a sports and urban planning forum, does that mean we can't talk about Detroit sports or new developments in Detroit?
I suggest you educate yourself I know what satanism is I have met hundreds of them and written about them. Satanists are atheists who embrace love and science and truth. They have zero to do with christianity or the christian god called satan. seriously how do you not know that??

Old 05-09-2017, 05:33 PM

5,797 posts, read 9,366,127 times
Quote:
I suggest you educate yourself I know what satanism is I have met hundreds of them and written about them. Satanists are atheists who embrace love and science and truth. They have zero to do with christianity or the christian god called satan. seriously how do you not know that??
I bit an atheist once. It tasted a lot like chicken. Spit it out though because I thought it might be poisoned.

Old 05-09-2017, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILWRadio View Post
I bit an atheist once. It tasted a lot like chicken. Spit it out though because I thought it might be poisoned.
so?

Old 05-09-2017, 05:45 PM

Quote:
so?
Yecch. I'll stick to Beef and Chicken.

Old 05-09-2017, 06:01 PM

8,872 posts, read 17,761,555 times
Quote:
Yecch. I'll stick to Beef and Chicken.
Are you kidding me with this juvenile exchange? Beat it WILWRadio or you'll be suspended.

Old 05-09-2017, 06:34 PM

^^^ I will try to bear in mind that this topic is to be taken seriously. Sad to see so many misguided people these days having to resort to such behavior.

Old 05-09-2017, 07:00 PM

Quote:
^^^ I will try to bear in mind that this topic is to be taken seriously. Sad to see so many misguided people these days having to resort to such behavior.
Yes you are sad

Old 05-09-2017, 09:18 PM

1,786 posts, read 1,937,484 times
Satanism is not a worship of immorality, the occult, or anything at all as your typical Satanist is purely secular and almost always an Atheist. It is a political agenda made to poke at the religiously conservative far-right.

Satanism can basically be summed up as, "Oh, I'm legislatively obligated to respect your made up deity? Okay, then you have to respect my made up deity too, and ps, my deity is the bad guy in all your made up stories. Please keep that in mind next time you legislate religion. And now since we're a pseudo religious group let's go do a service project."

It has about as much to do with hipsters or Detroit as owls, the Flowbee, and the planet Eris.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan > Detroit