Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan > Detroit
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2012, 09:00 AM

7 posts, read 10,327 times

Advertisements

Wow smh

Old 06-26-2012, 09:15 AM

1,648 posts, read 3,274,012 times
Are you a troll? First Charles Pugh and now Geoffrey Fieger.

Please contribute something meaningful to this discussion board instead of random rants. There's a secion on craigslist for that.

Old 06-26-2012, 09:22 AM

2,259 posts, read 4,754,204 times
is there anything more to this post other than a broad sweeping statment with no context, audio, video clips, no links, no news stories....I have no idea what's he's talking about.

Old 06-26-2012, 09:42 AM

95 posts, read 240,926 times
The OP is talking about this:

Honesty on Racism - Presidential Election 2012 - Fieger Law - YouTube

Seems kind of silly, considering that President Obama received 43% of the white vote, and Obama is white as well. His mother was white and he was raised by his mother and maternal grandparents. Obama is more white than black...

Old 06-26-2012, 10:42 AM

91 posts, read 155,537 times
Am I the only one who remembers that the citizenship issues in the last Election started not with the Republicans questioning Barack Obama's citizenship but with the Democrats questioning John McCains?

Fieger's Law Firm's business is ambulance chasing poor minority clients in Detroit. Creating a meme that "we are on your side" against the racist rich white elite is good marketing. Unfortunately, it is horrible citizenship.

Old 06-26-2012, 01:49 PM

21,142 posts, read 19,722,567 times
Sounds like Feiger may be campaigning for mayor of Detroit already.

Quote:
"If President Obama was white, do you really think there would be people questioning his birth certificate and whether he was born in the UnitedStates? Perhaps you don't remember that Mitt Romney's father, George Romney, ran for president in the 1960s. George Romney wasn't born in the United States. He was born in Mexico. And do you remember anyone questioning whether he was a real American citizen or whether he could run for president? Every time I hear someone insinuate that President Obama is a Muslim or a Communist or a radical or a foreigner, all I really hear them say is that he's black, and as a white man in America, I know damn well that it really bothers some of my white brethren that a black family is occupying the White House."

1. A Governor does not have to be a natural born US citizen, like the President of the US. Read the Constitutions, dumb $hit (Feiger the "lawyer")! The controversy began within Hillary Clinton's campaign by a Democrat lawyer named Philip Berg.

2. Obama's father was a Muslim and in Islam a person born to a Muslim father is automatically Muslim even if they are non-practicing and even if their mother was non-Muslim. A person would have to renounce their faith (murtad fitri) to not be considered Muslim. Has Obama done that? Obama also went to an Islam school while he was in Indonesia. So Feiger is a dumb $hit! (Personally, I don't care what religion Obama is and I would have no problem with a Muslim President, so I'm not suggesting that there is something sinister about Obama hiding his religion. Personally, I think he is an athiest.)

3. If the non-"radical" white brethren really hated blacks, why would the Republicans have allowed two black presidential candidates (Alan Keyes and Herman Cain) as well as Secretaries of State (Colin Powell and Condelezza Rice). So Feiger is a dumb $hit!

4. As for being a Communist, I agree he is not one, but what else do you call a person who takes every opportunity to denounce Capitalism? Any suggestions, dumb $hit?

Old 06-26-2012, 02:59 PM

2,076 posts, read 3,663,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
Sounds like Feiger may be campaigning for mayor of Detroit already.

1. A Governor does not have to be a natural born US citizen, like the President of the US. Read the Constitutions, dumb $hit (Feiger the "lawyer")! The controversy began within Hillary Clinton's campaign by a Democrat lawyer named Philip Berg.
his point is that the issue is only raised for obama because he's black.

Quote:
2. Obama's father was a Muslim and in Islam a person born to a Muslim father is automatically Muslim even if they are non-practicing and even if their mother was non-Muslim. A person would have to renounce their faith (murtad fitri) to not be considered Muslim. Has Obama done that? Obama also went to an Islam school while he was in Indonesia. So Feiger is a dumb $hit! (Personally, I don't care what religion Obama is and I would have no problem with a Muslim President, so I'm not suggesting that there is something sinister about Obama hiding his religion. Personally, I think he is an athiest.)
obama went to church for many years of his life and was probably baptized in the christian church. this is the loudest of renunciation and in many religious conservative muslim families enough to earn you a permanent boot from the family.

my father is muslim, my mother catholic. i have the mother mary inked into my back as a symbol of my allegiance though i never made no formal declaration and am baptized in no church. i still have love for all my muslim brothers and sisters as they make half of my family. They know that i'm a traitor to my father's side though my father never practiced.

Quote:
3. If the non-"radical" white brethren really hated blacks, why would the Republicans have allowed two black presidential candidates (Alan Keyes and Herman Cain) as well as Secretaries of State (Colin Powell and Condelezza Rice). So Feiger is a dumb $hit!
a lot of the white base of the republican party (and democrat party) don't like blacks, won't live around them, and dislike government resources going to blacks in need. that's just reality. because a black decides to paint himself red and run doesn't mean **** down the road.

Quote:
4. As for being a Communist, I agree he is not one, but what else do you call a person who takes every opportunity to denounce Capitalism? Any suggestions, dumb $hit?
there are more types of economics than capitalism and communism. Capitalism is a poisonous system that benefits the few. Communism is pie in the sky fantasy that could only work if human beings weren't what we are: selfish. A mixed economy, what we have know, is neither but works a lot better than either.

Old 06-26-2012, 03:47 PM

468 posts, read 786,601 times
Fieger should reform The Knack, the rock group his late brother Doug started.

Old 06-26-2012, 04:45 PM

4,120 posts, read 8,901,713 times
Sounds to me like someone trying to stay in the publics eye to me. Like he gives a rats arse what people think...

Old 06-26-2012, 04:46 PM

170 posts, read 496,264 times
I don't know Mr.Fieger's reasons or motives(if any)for the ad but I'm so happy he made it. It's high time someone said what Jeff said in that ad!!
I applaud Jeff Feiger for this one!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan > Detroit