U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan > Detroit
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2008, 09:25 PM

262 posts, read 729,386 times

Advertisements

Well I guess the Mayor figured he was above the Law when he put his hands on that Wayne County Sheriff. I guess he didn't really want to be Mayor. He thinks he's a gangstur and I guess he's gonna have a Felony Charge, Boy with his father haveing the FBI all over him and now this I believe Kwame is Falling apart

Old 07-30-2008, 04:05 PM

578 posts, read 2,371,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankawitz View Post
Well I guess the Mayor figured he was above the Law when he put his hands on that Wayne County Sheriff. I guess he didn't really want to be Mayor. He thinks he's a gangstur and I guess he's gonna have a Felony Charge, Boy with his father haveing the FBI all over him and now this I believe Kwame is Falling apart
Oh yes. and the VERY NEXT DAY, he left the U.S. by going over to Windsor Canada. He called an "emergency" sitdown meeting to discuss business, but FORGOT to notify the Judge, and Attorney 2 days before. He simply is an arrogant idiot who feels he does not have to answer to anybody, that he is the King Kilpatrick, what laws applies to the citizens, do NOT apply to him. I hate him. But blame the stupid voters for putting him in office not once, but twice! You all deserve it.
When I first saw him in his Inaguration Pimp-Suit, diamond earrings, full-lenth mink coat doing a Pub Crawl that night (instead of black tie dinner) I knew it was time for me to move my family outta 'his' town. It had truly "Gone to the Daddy Dogs"...whatever!

Old 07-30-2008, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Now that more dirt is coming out about the Lieing Mayor and all his flings, are the Detroit public still backing this *****? If this don't say allot about how Detroit is being run by all these CON ARTISTS. I think most of the people who voted for this Knob have got to be brain dead. But I'll bet they vote him back in just to send a message to white people.
Yeah, that message to white people would be" See? we ARE the stereotypical jungle b*nnies and coons". He is King of the Goons.

Old 07-30-2008, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Now that more dirt is coming out about the Lieing Mayor and all his flings, are the Detroit public still backing this *****? If this don't say allot about how Detroit is being run by all these CON ARTISTS. I think most of the people who voted for this Knob have got to be brain dead. But I'll bet they vote him back in just to send a message to white people.
Message to white people is: See? we pick the MOST cliche black around, to denigrate and degrade ourselves. We dont need any outsiders to cut us down. We got OUR OWN Leaders doing it already! Shame on him!

Old 07-30-2008, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by illmatic774 View Post
man, sadly i wouldn't be shocked if he was reelected.
Probably, because the technique they use in elections (presidential is good example) They choose a "DoucheBag" to run against a Lame Duck, then you don't know WHICH OF THESE GUYS IS THE LEAST IGNORANT, or will do less harm than the other. Would it be Dumb or Dumber?

Old 08-01-2008, 12:18 PM

3,119 posts, read 7,304,956 times
Quote:
Detroiters aren't exactly foaming at the mouth trying to recall him. I wouldn't be all surprised if he were reelected alla Marion Barry.

If he is reelected, then perhaps the rest of Michigan should declare that there isn't any hope for Detroit or the people who live in Detroit and de-annex the city, perhaps just kicking it out of the United States altogether. We could build a wall around it and it could function as its own third world city-state. Kwame could be the king and his mother ButtCheeks could be the matriarch queen.

Last edited by Bhaalspawn; 08-01-2008 at 12:28 PM..

Old 08-02-2008, 05:13 PM

I like how the people in Detroit tell us in the suburbs we should keep our noses out of the Mayor's business, "what he and that woman did is their business", Yeah we should stop going into Detroit to those Baseball games and Hockey games and going to the Fisher Theater, the Fireworks and sit back and watch how long it atkes for it to impload on it's self. without the money from all us in the suburbs how would Detroit make it? I guess the people of Detroit would start paying their Taxes.

Old 08-02-2008, 08:25 PM

421 posts, read 626,661 times
Of course Kwame will be reelected. How else will Detroit give a big F-U to whitey out in the suburbs?

The people of Detroit are no different than the factory workers uhh... also of Detroit. They will strike, strike, strike, and strike some more to give a big F-U to their employer, to see them go out of business, which will be very gratifying to them even if it guarantees them losing their own jobs.

The more you "care" about this, the more counterproductive it is. LOL.

Old 08-02-2008, 09:58 PM

1,851 posts, read 2,296,049 times
Frankawitz, Heleenie Weenie, Paddington, and others - why trash the city of Detroit? If you were ever residents, what did you do to stop the decline? - (I presume) NOTHING, YOU JUST LEFT LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE! It's so EASY just to leave the problems of the city behind instead of SOLVING them.

At its peak population in 1950, whites outnumbered blacks in Detroit 5 to 1. There were 1,500,000+ whites, and 300,000 blacks. Look up the census statistics. White folks could have stayed. There were not enough of us Negroes to drive you out!

I am one of those few Detroit residents who have been out there trying to get signatures for the recall effort. I have collected over 200 signatures in the past 2 months, which is not what I expected. Most Detroit residents are not willing to recall him. There IS a lot of ignorance out there amongst my people. However, some people have stated some valid or semi-valid points for their refusal to sign, such as:

"A re-call election would cost the city a whole lot of money that it does not have"

to

"The mayor hasn't done anything that any other politician hasn't done, he just got caught".

Anyway, as I stated in another thread, Kilpatrick only won 53% of the vote in 2005. With all of his idiotic things he's done since the text message revelations, I doubt he would be re-elected.

Old 08-03-2008, 08:31 AM

Usroute10, you asked what have we done to help the city? Well back in the sixty's my Family owned Butcher shops, Bakery's, small corner stores, Funneral homes, they moved out after the 1967 riots. My Family got sick of being held up by black men, they got tried of kids stealing products out of their stores, Maybe if more Black Families had Men who would stand by their own Families maybe things would be different. But Black men dropped out. I know your going to say they couldn't find housing or jobs and blah blah blah, When will Blacks stand up and take responsilbilty for THEIR ACTIONS? Intil then it's always going to be the same. this is why all the whites moved out. why would anyone want to stay and fight a lossing battle, I mean look at the school system, the Mayor's Office since the Coleman days and Magum Oil and all the shady deals Coleman did. the Tax base of Detroit most don't pay their taxes, this Mayor has sent the city into debt that will take years to get out of. and the people just say "well he never did anything just had sex" did Liar ever come up? Hello! like you said not to many people in the city knows that much when it comes to the Mayor, cause most watch MTV or BET TV so booty shaken is more important then what happens in the city. You ask any white person if they would move back to Detroit and the answer you get is "What for?" the younger ones would give it a chance intil they get mugged or carjacked. Between Kwame and Coleman this is why the city is so screwed up, the Downtown area is doing good cause of people like the Ilitch's and Dave Bing, Barry Gordie, these guys invest in the Downtown area to bring white people down there so they spend their money, if you didn't have these folks the city would be a ghost town. But to tell you the truth I wouldn't go into Detroit if you paid me. as close as I get is Grosse Pointe Neighborhoods, I stop at the mason-dixeson line at Alter and 8 Mile. I am one of those white people that wont spend my money in Detroit cause like I have been told by blacks my opinon doesn't matter so fine, I don't need Detroit and all the Circus shows that go on down there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan > Detroit
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or