U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan > Detroit
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2008, 10:57 AM

7 posts, read 18,741 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankawitz View Post
The thing is it isn't about him screwing around with loose women, it's about Him Lieing why is it No One sees this, I guess it's fine to LIE! What! now a days it's fine to LIE to someone or a group of people, that's what I find is the problem with the Black Community they think it's no big deal if you LIE. Do we remember when Clinton Lied, But I guess that was fine too!
Bush Lied too Frankawitz, where's the WMD?

Old 08-17-2008, 05:40 AM

262 posts, read 729,451 times
Phoenix97 where did Bush lie? He went on what people where telling him. you do know that we use intelligence to find out who the Bad guys are? The intelligence was wrong and if Mr. Clinton and his group wouldn't have kept the CIA, from talking with the FBI and all the other Goverment agencies maybe 9/11 would not have taken place now would it?, As for sending a message, Ah, No I was looking at who will protect Us. and I knew John Kerry was not the person, I mean he called his fellow soliders "Baby Killers" when he came back from Nam. do you remember that? There is nothing Fair in War. The only reason we went after Hussane was cause before Bush #1 dropped the ball the first go around, Bush #2 figured he could finish the job his Dad started, Boy was he wrong! But the thing is as AMERICANS if we don't come together like we did on 9/11. it will be just a matter of time and this Country will be attacked again, and again and it will be like Baghdad is, where there will be suicide bomber walking into mall like Twelve Oaks on a Holiday shopping day, Have you ever seen how many Americans fill the malls around Christmas, and these people who HATE US, are working on a way to bring this about, if you think they have just have gone away my friend, you are going to be very sorry when they decide to hit. Sorry for going all off in left field. But yes I did Vote for Bush the second time like I am sure you bought into that massage the Democrats in this State were saying that "We(Democrats) need to send Bush a Massage for taking all Our jobs!"
Maybe if you would look at it as the Business Owners, They said China will build us Factories supply us with DEDCATED work force(Not big on Unions) that will do the jobs for $3.26 an hour, when the American worker Thinks he/she should be paid $26.75 an hour with Benefits to do the same job. Now really what would you do, IF you owned a business, would you stay with the High Paid American or would you pack your business up and go to China and then turn around and sell your products back to the American Public? So I would ask you Phoenix97 wouldn't it be better if State and Federal Goverments worked together and put Large Taxes on these products that are coming here from China? do you think this would slow down the jobs lost here in Michigan? I would say we as Americans are the Blue and the Red Party's and that my friend is REAL SORRY!
Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan > Detroit
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or