Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-12-2017, 01:53 AM

1 posts, read 615 times

Advertisements

Coach built for my workout programmes with high intensity. When I ran I just cried because of tired .

Below is the share of Julie Nguyen (born in 1996) about training and nutrition to help improve physique :

The rounded fatty body up to 189 pounds, I only wear clothes of the boy. Every time I go to school or go out, people just stare at me. Moreover, I suffer from gastric pain due to eating unscientific, eating too fast and much.

From young, I always dreamed of wearing nice dresses. Remember, when learning 1st grade I have to wear clothes of students grade 5, and 2nd grade wear clothes of grade 8. Since the fourth grade, I was required to wear self designed clothes because of too much overweight.

I know that obesity affected very much to the health and future so I decide to lose weight. Firstly, I tucked my parents buy weight loss drug to drink but the result is not like that. I am tired, dehydrated, declining health. After that, my parents discovered and asked me to stop using.

I learn more about the weight loss diet and exercise combined. I practice many different disciplines as aerobic, swimming, dancing,... but the result is also not satisfactory.

After that, I decided to exercise gym twice a day. Coach built for my workout programmes with high intensity. When I ran I just cried cause of too tired. Every day, I do exercise 3-4 hours in the morning and afternoon. I focus on the set of articles related to the legs and buttocks, weightlifting from 10-15 kg, 30-50 times.

Besides, I also try to run to burn 500 calories/day. When I have free time, I practice more cardio to reduce fat.About the diet, I replaced rice, vermicelli, noodle soup with sweet potatoes, potatoes, pumpkin. I eat a lot of beef, fish, use olive oil instead of animal oil. Besides, I also actively drink the juice, unsweetened yogurt, vegetables, ... Thanks to this diet, I lose weight fast but the body is not tired, better digestion, more beautiful skin.

My one day menu as follows:

-Breakfast: 1 cup of milk + sugar 2-3 black bread slices
- Extra meal: boiled egg + spinach
-Lunch: corn beef boiled + vegetable
-Extra: fruit + yoghurt without sugar
- Dinner: boiled sweet potato + juice
After 6 months diet and exercise regularly, I’ve lost 71 pounds (From 196 pounds to 125 pounds)

So here is this method that has changed my life forever: [url]http://ow.ly/JWUq30gNRQ8[/url]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss