Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-18-2018, 02:14 PM

1 posts, read 491 times

Advertisements

Last May I wanted to go on a Caribbean Cruise sponsored by a local radio program. However, my wife told me I was too heavy to go on that cruise because she thought all that shipboard food could kill me. She was right since I weighed 320 pounds at the time. However, she told me we could go on the cruise next year if I lost 100 pounds.

On May 27 I began my weight loss odyssey. Since then I have lost a total of 54 pounds as of September 28. My weight is measured periodically by public weigh-ins which are being covered by the radio show. After I called in to the radio show after my most recent weigh-in, the co-host cut the call into a radio commercial which you can see in a video I recorded at the link below.

My next weigh-in will be November 9. I'm sort of eating my way (avoiding most carbs) to weight loss.

took out URL

Last edited by in_newengland; 10-18-2018 at 05:45 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss