Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2018, 09:01 AM

9,511 posts, read 5,471,439 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaton53 View Post
You can have cheeseburgers, just cut out the buns.
I use McD Voice to get buy one get one Quarter Pounder w/cheese, no bun.
All you need is a receipt... order a drink and you have one.
After I order the 1st two Quarter Pounders w/cheese, I have another receipt. Repeat.
Stack up the four Quarter Pounders w/cheese and you're good to go.

They have something called a 7x7 at Steak & Shake... seven burgers and seven pieces of cheese.
Again, order with no bun. It's not a regular menu item... it's on the Late Nite Drunk Menu.

Finally, Hardees/Carl's Jr. has lo carb versions of many of their burgers.
They wrap the burger in lettuce and use low sugar ketchup.
That sounds like a perversion I have to try!!!! Cheeseburgers without buns!!! You can throw a cold beer in there too. :
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2018, 11:20 AM

6,143 posts, read 5,274,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
That sounds like a perversion I have to try!!!! Cheeseburgers without buns!!! You can throw a cold beer in there too. :
I do this all the time. Burgers don't need no buns.
Michelob Ultra, the Official Beer of Diabetics. I have a couple of 'em on Friday, which is a fasting day for me.
Doesn't take many beers to feel it when you haven't had anything to eat for 24 hours.

Old 12-25-2018, 09:22 PM

3,700 posts, read 2,428,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
Conclusion of this study is that while exercise might be very important for cardiovascular fitness, it has an insignificant impact on weight loss, and in some case may trigger weight GAIN.
Yes, people that go to the gym to "lose weight" are often dead in the water.

They're putting the cart before the horse.

It's about WOE.

And all calories are not created equal.

Timing is important.

Keeping insulin levels low is important.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss