Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2009, 12:48 PM

3 posts, read 9,283 times

Advertisements

any experience?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2009, 03:10 PM

62 posts, read 159,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yarnsy View Post
any experience?
Yes. It completely kills your appetite, but it also spaces you out, and makes it absolutely impossible to sleep. It's not worth it, believe me.

Old 03-01-2009, 11:35 AM

3 posts, read 9,283 times
I'm new to this Forum system...did my reply get through? Basicaly, I said "Yes,but..."most people lose the insomnia side effect while maintaining the anorectic and antidepressant actions. Startilng with 1/2 tablet taken 1st thing in the AM is important tip to avoid sleep problems.

Old 03-01-2009, 02:47 PM

4,391 posts, read 9,485,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill1972 View Post
Yes. It completely kills your appetite, but it also spaces you out, and makes it absolutely impossible to sleep. It's not worth it, believe me.
yep for sure. I took it long ago during the phen phen days in 1996 before they took it off the market. I never too phetermine alone but I heard it doesn't really work

Old 03-02-2009, 04:06 PM

1,195 posts, read 5,412,216 times
It makes you jittery in the beginning but that will pass after a few days being on it, the insomia will cease as well. Best advice is to start iy on a Friday moring and then by Monday you should be better with the jitters and should be able to sleep at night. I took it with like the above post the phen phen diet and it worked wonders but once they took pondenmin off the market I didn't see the rapid weight loss but did notice weight loss at a slower pace. You will gain energy and the inability to sit still which also helps you to lose the weight just not real quick like the phen phen use to do. I wish they didn't take the pondimin off the market that was a great diet for my husband and I and everybody in Alaska that used is and there was several of us. Phentermine has been on the market and tested for more than 30 years.

Last edited by Tressa; 03-02-2009 at 04:08 PM.. Reason: spelling

Old 06-30-2009, 08:51 AM

22,331 posts, read 29,439,446 times
Just bringing up an old thread. My friend was on it and she lost a ton of weight. Yes, you get jittery and insomnia but it did go away. She looks awesome!! Im looking to buy it online for the bf. Any suggestions for online pharmacies??

Old 06-30-2009, 10:51 AM

142 posts, read 999,618 times
I took it a few years ago and it just made me feel nauseas and jittery to the point where I HAD to eat to make the feeling go away. I think I only stuck with it for a few days so maybe it would have worked if I stuck it out longer.

Old 06-30-2009, 05:32 PM

26,329 posts, read 93,771,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
Just bringing up an old thread. My friend was on it and she lost a ton of weight. Yes, you get jittery and insomnia but it did go away. She looks awesome!! Im looking to buy it online for the bf. Any suggestions for online pharmacies??
I wonder how many legitimate medical professionals would recommend anybody take this.

I wonder how many people who have lost weight with this product, kept the weight off for one year.

Old 06-30-2009, 05:37 PM

4,550 posts, read 11,698,696 times
I work in a pharmacy and I have a customer taking it right now and I don't see one ounce coming off her I do see her eating quite a bit when I see her out and about though

Old 07-05-2009, 09:21 PM

1 posts, read 3,152 times
Anyone know where I can purchase the right one, I know there are so many different ones out there? Thanks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss