Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2007, 04:26 PM

1,930 posts, read 10,170,847 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
I have no doubt in my mind that hes not sorry. Im just glad he admitted guilt, even if it was for a lesser sentence.
I agree! Hopefully he will get what he really deserves one day!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2007, 06:39 PM

960 posts, read 1,686,436 times
PBM - My MinPin is a Bears fan. Here she is cheering on her favorite Chicago Bears in the Super Bowl.
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff266/carbonmated/100_0326.jpg (broken link)
P.S. She hopes Michael Vick enjoys getting to know the other criminals in jail. GO BEARS!

Old 08-20-2007, 07:38 PM

1,930 posts, read 10,170,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbondated View Post
PBM - My MinPin is a Bears fan. Here she is cheering on her favorite Chicago Bears in the Super Bowl.
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff266/carbonmated/100_0326.jpg (broken link)
P.S. She hopes Michael Vick enjoys getting to know the other criminals in jail. GO BEARS!
Too cute!

Old 08-21-2007, 01:09 AM

5,981 posts, read 18,264,452 times
Don't ya know his momma is so proud? I think Nike, the NFL, and whoever else has ever endorsed this bozo need to flick him off like a bad booger. All we can hope is that he does serve some time, but this is a federal charge. I believe the state is going after him too. Of course, Feds cover Local (sort of like paper covers rock), but put him in gen pop and he may be the prison soap boy. Even criminals can love dogs. I find it amazing that nothing from Vick's past has caught up with him yet. He's a psychopath. Were he a child torturing birds, everyone around him would have recognized this and it never needed to go this far before someone intervened. Wonder when someone will come out and say he was killing cats as a child? He didn't just dream this up on a rainy Sunday.....and how scary is that, he's been a sociopathic personality for years and rose through the ranks because he could throw a pigskin. Whoopee for him. The Ted Bundy of football.....

I had to laugh at the football commissioner, who got his nose out of joint because Vick lied to him. Well, Mr. Commissioner, you're right...there's the big crime, how did we all miss it?

Old 08-21-2007, 01:40 PM

612 posts, read 2,777,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam I Am View Post
Don't ya know his momma is so proud? I think Nike, the NFL, and whoever else has ever endorsed this bozo need to flick him off like a bad booger. All we can hope is that he does serve some time, but this is a federal charge. I believe the state is going after him too. Of course, Feds cover Local (sort of like paper covers rock), but put him in gen pop and he may be the prison soap boy. Even criminals can love dogs. I find it amazing that nothing from Vick's past has caught up with him yet. He's a psychopath. Were he a child torturing birds, everyone around him would have recognized this and it never needed to go this far before someone intervened. Wonder when someone will come out and say he was killing cats as a child? He didn't just dream this up on a rainy Sunday.....and how scary is that, he's been a sociopathic personality for years and rose through the ranks because he could throw a pigskin. Whoopee for him. The Ted Bundy of football.....

I had to laugh at the football commissioner, who got his nose out of joint because Vick lied to him. Well, Mr. Commissioner, you're right...there's the big crime, how did we all miss it?

I agree. There is something really wrong with this guy. I will miss watching him on the football field but he really needs a lot of intensive therapy. There are just too many dirtbag things he has done. He should have been able to pull himself up out of that kind of life, what a shame.

Old 08-21-2007, 05:09 PM

159 posts, read 355,652 times
Cool Too bad it's not a death penalty case

Too bad dog fighting isn't a capital offense. I think no matter what happens to Vick, it won't even come close to what he and his degenerate friends did to those poor dogs.

I hope that there is enough public outrage to ensure that none of his sponsors or the NFL will take him back.

It would be a darn shame if he were to be in general population and happen to meet some very large dog lovers wouldn't it.

I guess one can only hope.

On the sad side, Vick is only one in a whole string of professional athletes that seem to have serious problems, but they get away with it because of their "talent".

It's a very sad state of affairs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs