Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2012, 03:42 PM

2,427 posts, read 3,563,320 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by subject2change View Post
Well, it doesn't sound like she's feeding anything bad, just overfeeding. And probably overpaying for the quality, but that's her business. Unless the dog is horribly obese, I'd leave it alone.
He's pretty roly poly. He was that way prior to this new way of feeding him. She was feeding him that Purina One L&R mixture. He's a cute dog.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2012, 07:45 PM

22,821 posts, read 6,431,335 times
For now I'm sticking with Wellness or Wellness Core.....
I've tried others and gone back, but haven't tried Rachael's brand..
It didn't seem as good as Wellness...

Old 01-14-2012, 10:04 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,538,654 times
Haven't used her food, but I do use her Just 6 treats...they are always the best price where I shop.

Old 01-16-2012, 07:14 AM

1,051 posts, read 2,472,875 times
This is the only food that my dog would eat. Found out this weekend that our stores no longer carry it, so we spent ALL DAY Sunday trying to find a food that he'd eat. We'd buy little bags of them, bring it home, and he would raise his nose. Finally found one at PetSmart...forget the name brand but it was some natural dog food sort. He wolfed it down. He's real picky.

Old 01-16-2012, 01:01 PM

718 posts, read 2,078,467 times
Bought it....they didn't eat it....tossed it out.

Old 01-16-2012, 01:12 PM

1 posts, read 1,077 times
Default RE: Relocating from the East coast to Kennewick Wa.

Im wondering what is the best middle and Elementary schools in Kennewick WA? I also would like to know where are good locations to move to as far has houses and apartments in this area also. My husband is relocating to this area for a job as well to keep a close eye on his mother. Any help with this big change would be great. We are a large family of 6 and need to have some ideas within the next three weeks

Old 11-26-2012, 12:40 PM

1 posts, read 975 times
my dogs have been eating it for 3 days...I am taking it back! both are scratching at themselves non stop and my little one just threw it all up.... not good results...

Old 11-27-2012, 10:56 AM

30,708 posts, read 79,757,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by osborne8008 View Post
Im wondering what is the best middle and Elementary schools in Kennewick WA? I also would like to know where are good locations to move to as far has houses and apartments in this area also. My husband is relocating to this area for a job as well to keep a close eye on his mother. Any help with this big change would be great. We are a large family of 6 and need to have some ideas within the next three weeks
I think there is only one elementary school in Kennewick that offers kids Rachel Ray dog food for lunch. So if that is whay you want, you really have only one choice. The others serve either Nutro Max or people food.

Old 11-27-2012, 02:32 PM

123 posts, read 245,813 times
I don't and won't feed kibble to my dog. It is pretty amazing to me how mainstream America has been brainwashed into thinking kibble of any sort is good for animals. I certainly wouldn't expect any human to eat a diet of that stuff.

Old 01-17-2013, 08:34 AM

1 posts, read 912 times
Default Nutrish

I tried Nutrish for a month and both of my furbabies fur became dull and their shedding increased. Spoke with my vet and was advise it was not the "best" food to feed them if I want a well balanced diet and healthy coat. So I stopped using that brand.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs