Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-15-2012, 12:32 PM

5,706 posts, read 9,643,799 times

Advertisements

Three dogs found tied to Ohio railroad tracks; train kills 2, authorities say

Three dogs found tied to Ohio railroad tracks; train kills 2, authorities say - Crimesider - CBS News

Whoever is responsible for this has a very very sick mind and needs to be locked away before any humans become his next target, if indeed that hasn't already happened.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2012, 03:11 PM

13,511 posts, read 19,303,939 times
A real sicko allright, your post brought back memories of when I was still a child, and someone did the same thing, my brother walked those tracks to school and found what was left of the neighbors 2 large dogs...sickening to say the least.

Old 08-15-2012, 06:11 PM

2,118 posts, read 6,384,211 times
A neighbor of mine works for the railroad and drives the trains. I guess that would make him an engineer?
Anyway, he says dogs get hit by trains all the time. Especially puppies. He said something about them being drawn or attracted to the tracks for some reason. The trains can't stop in time.

One time a long time ago, he came home with one of the puppies after the train killed a couple of his litter mates and ran over his tail. He took the puppy to get stitched up. That dog is still living with them to this day. Golden Retriever X.

In this case, hopefully they'll catch who did it and lock them up and throw away the key.

Old 08-16-2012, 03:30 AM

18,737 posts, read 33,440,740 times
To deliberately cause suffering is bad enough. It doesn't have to be "and such people often move on to hurting children/adults." Hurting animals is bad enough for me. Fry 'em.

Old 08-16-2012, 07:20 AM

538 posts, read 1,013,643 times
I hope the man who did it gets diagnosed with the worse possible cancer and suffers a slow horrible death.

Old 08-16-2012, 07:33 AM

24,832 posts, read 37,384,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pentatonic View Post
I hope the man who did it gets diagnosed with the worse possible cancer and suffers a slow horrible death.
Not enough....but a start.

He should wach his loved ones die a slow death.

Old 08-16-2012, 12:06 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,227,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
Not enough....but a start.

He should wach his loved ones die a slow death.
Still not enough. He needs to die a slow, tortuous death. Sure sounds like a serial killer in the making.

Old 08-16-2012, 05:10 PM

107 posts, read 202,083 times
I get so sick to think that there are people in this world who would harm innocent animals!! All they want !is love and they are the best friend you can have because they do not judge you, no matter what you do or say. Tell me, how many people do you know like that ? The answer to that would be zero!!! It is really disgusting and i hope they catch whoever did this because a dog does not deserve to be treated like that. Come on people, leave the animals alone. Love them, care for them, talk to them and the return is greater than any feeling in the world! God bless all of those animals that are abused, alone and abandoned every day. I love my dog, he is a lab/pointer mix and he is beautiful. I rescued him 3 years ago when he was only 3 months old and he has brought nothing but joy to my life. God sent him to me because he knew i would need him-3 months after i adopted him, i lost my mom. That was the worst day of my life but my little boy helped me to get through it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs