Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2012, 03:07 PM

7,329 posts, read 16,424,313 times

Advertisements

He's gorgeous! It's a good sign that he seems bored. He must not be feeling so bad. Now hoping to hear good results!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2012, 03:24 PM

65 posts, read 111,739 times
Thank you subject2change

He's not in pain and doesn't feel bad. He's a strong boy. He's just looking around the house for his toys which is a very good sign for him (meaning he's not in pain and comfortable enough to move around the house). At this point I'm just praying for good results and will update you guys.

Old 12-19-2012, 10:48 AM

809 posts, read 2,188,075 times
How's Jacky doing today?

Old 12-19-2012, 11:46 AM

Hi second right, thank you for asking.

He's doing really good. Much better than yesterday. No pain, no tearing of stitches, no crying. He was a bit anxious yesterday. I took him out 6-7 times and he didn't do 'his business' outside. I was a little worried but thought it must be the anesthetic wearing off. He did 'his business' this morning fine and doesn't seem anxious anymore.

He is laying down and sleeping most of the day but that's how he's been for the last one year. He's still looking for his toys around the house thou I still don't want to give them at least one more day to really make sure those stitches are secure.

We'll visit the vet on the 27th for post op check and hopefully we'll have the results back from the lab by that time with the good news.

Old 12-19-2012, 12:22 PM

809 posts, read 2,188,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayjacky View Post
Hi second right, thank you for asking.

He's doing really good. Much better than yesterday. No pain, no tearing of stitches, no crying. He was a bit anxious yesterday. I took him out 6-7 times and he didn't do 'his business' outside. I was a little worried but thought it must be the anesthetic wearing off. He did 'his business' this morning fine and doesn't seem anxious anymore.

He is laying down and sleeping most of the day but that's how he's been for the last one year. He's still looking for his toys around the house thou I still don't want to give them at least one more day to really make sure those stitches are secure.

We'll visit the vet on the 27th for post op check and hopefully we'll have the results back from the lab by that time with the good news.
That's great. Yeah, the anesthesia can make potty habit a bit wonky for a few days.

Glad he's doing so well and pleased you *sound* so much better.

Old 12-19-2012, 12:30 PM

17,330 posts, read 33,029,371 times
How did I not see (or notice) this thread until today????

Well. I'm actually happy that I'm only seeing it now because the news is good... he's doing well. So well!

Rayjacky, that must have been terrifying for you and your gorgeous pupper. He is absolutely beautiful, by the way, and I'm so glad that he's feeling pretty good so soon after the surgery. What's his name?

Old 12-19-2012, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DandJ View Post
How did I not see (or notice) this thread until today????

Well. I'm actually happy that I'm only seeing it now because the news is good... he's doing well. So well!

Rayjacky, that must have been terrifying for you and your gorgeous pupper. He is absolutely beautiful, by the way, and I'm so glad that he's feeling pretty good so soon after the surgery. What's his name?
His name is Jacky, my name is Ray

Old 12-19-2012, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayjacky View Post
His name is Jacky, my name is Ray
Hi, Ray!

I'm glad that Jacky is feeling so well. Give him a smooch from me, OK?

Old 12-19-2012, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DandJ View Post
Hi, Ray!

I'm glad that Jacky is feeling so well. Give him a smooch from me, OK?
Sure DandJ, thank you very much!

Right now:

Old 12-19-2012, 12:46 PM

Awww, Jacky looks like such a lovey. Sweet, sweet boy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs