Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-19-2014, 02:02 PM

20,003 posts, read 22,957,472 times

Advertisements

Two Butte dogs stolen and shot | KXLH.com

Quote:
BUTTE -- Two dogs were stolen and shot in Butte recently.

Butte Silver Bow Sheriff Ed Lester confirms the two dogs were taken from their yard on the 4400 block of Western Boulevard earlier this week.

Willow, a Walker hound, was less than 2 years old and was found dead from a gunshot wound to her head.

Nala, a 3-year-old chocolate Labrador, survived two gunshots to the head.

Both dogs were found in the Bernice area. A couple found Nala walking alone along a road; Nala guided them to Willow's remains.

The owners reported the dogs missing on Sunday. The pets had been left in a three-acre yard wearing containment collars. Those collars, along with their ID tags, were removed.

Whoever committed the crimes could face a felony charge of theft and misdemeanor charges of cruelty to animals.
I hope they find the persons responsible and their given vigilante justice in the street.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2014, 04:18 PM
ZSP

1,765 posts, read 5,139,371 times
How awful. Just awful. I hope they find who did this and throw the book at them.

Old 07-19-2014, 06:26 PM

5,806 posts, read 5,152,312 times
The law books are amazingly light in almost all cases. given the heinous nature of the crime and the weak laws against cruelty. The only real hope is that harden criminals in the prisons generally do not look kindly on child molesters and animal abusers. So make sure to make a huge stink, get the protest against the POS on tv and make sure the immates can see it on tv so that once the POS gets in jail, he will face true justice.

This is what we are trying to do with the puppy doe case here in Quincy MA. This Polish illegal cruelly abused and mutilated a female dog. He is now awaiting trial, and will face multiple charges (I think 10 counts) along with stealing from and the abuse of an elderly. We held protests and rallies, all of which made it on tv so hopefully when this POS goes to jail, he will face true justice.

Old 07-19-2014, 06:33 PM

5,155 posts, read 4,652,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
Two Butte dogs stolen and shot | KXLH.com

I hope they find the persons responsible and their given vigilante justice in the street.
I agree! It makes me sick how light these criminals get. They say killing animals is the first step, people are next. Throw the books or vigilante justice where no one gets time. Animal abuse infuriates me.

Old 07-20-2014, 09:54 AM

It's amazing the other dog, shot twice, lead people to the other dog.

Old 07-20-2014, 11:00 AM

3,339 posts, read 9,403,730 times
The posting of this kind of article is why I rarely check in to this forum anymore. You're preaching to the choir. It's just a platform to people to post "what's wrong with people" comments. Thxbye.

Old 07-20-2014, 11:04 PM

Well, it does kinda make make feel what the H*ll is wrong with people.

And it also makes me really awestruck that a wounded dog could lead people to her 'pal' after such an attack. That in of itself I feel is worthy of being posted here. Sorry you feel differently.

Like your profile picture by the way - seems appropriate.
https://www.city-data.com/forum/image...1&type=profile

Old 07-21-2014, 12:07 AM

384 posts, read 351,166 times
This is similar to the girls that tormented the turtle. It's sickening but the reality is that bad people exist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs