U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-25-2014, 09:10 PM

4,963 posts, read 11,586,939 times

Advertisements

Well I am happy to tell you that after months of playing stump the vet Chaos seems to be back to being Chaos, All the tests the vets ran came back negative so I talked to Lydia Hiby an animal communicator and she told me that Chaos had eaten something that was causing her stomach to burn ( like heart burn) so I gave her pepcid then after talking to the vet switched her to Prilosec as she said it is better for a long term use and we started her on some supplements to cleanse her liver. She also said she had a back injury and needed to see a chiropractor so I found a human one that also works on animals and after 4 adjustments that made her scream and cry I am happy to say she is back to being a happy dog and her coat is coming back in. She is eating well ,running and playing and is happy, back to being ...Chaos. Here are a few recent photos to show you how well she is doing .I in turn an even more impressed with Lydia then I had been .

Smiling for my Christmas photo

Playing chase with Dazzle and our new friend Lizzy

I am a vampire ...Watch out here I come

Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2014, 12:01 AM

33,515 posts, read 35,124,469 times
So happy Chaos reigns again! Love the pics.

Old 12-26-2014, 12:37 AM

13,279 posts, read 35,672,789 times
Once in awhile Kevin Adjusts Katie she yelps at each pop but shakes & runs away LOL I yelp before the chripractor even touches me ...its got better over the years. Called confidence! A gf was rubbing my back & neck one day all of a sudden she grabbed by head & twisted it! Scared the sh*t out of me! Took yrs before the chiropractor going slow could get me past the fear to help me.

MERRY CHRISTMAS I happy you figured it out!

Old 12-26-2014, 02:57 AM

108 posts, read 102,029 times
Oh great...Love to see Chaos back to smiling and healthy..........such a nice Christmas card photo......Merry Christmas.

Old 12-26-2014, 03:35 AM

4,963 posts, read 11,586,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
Once in awhile Kevin Adjusts Katie she yelps at each pop but shakes & runs away LOL I yelp before the chripractor even touches me ...its got better over the years. Called confidence! A gf was rubbing my back & neck one day all of a sudden she grabbed by head & twisted it! Scared the sh*t out of me! Took yrs before the chiropractor going slow could get me past the fear to help me.

MERRY CHRISTMAS I happy you figured it out!
Despite the fact she screamed and any one walking by must have thought he was killing a dog it was that bad she never growled or snapped and when we let her up she would run to him tail wagging and snuggle with him while covering him in kisses. The first time he also asked me if I wanted him to stop or to continue and I told him my dogs tend to be a bit of the drama queen so to keep going and now am glad I did. You have to remember she was raised by the major drama queen Dazzle!

Merry Christmas to you too I hope you had a great one!

Old 12-26-2014, 07:17 AM

3,476 posts, read 8,174,009 times
Yeah! So happy to hear she's back to being herself!

Old 12-26-2014, 07:20 AM

3,339 posts, read 8,611,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dashdog View Post
Well I am happy to tell you that after months of playing stump the vet Chaos seems to be back to being Chaos, All the tests the vets ran came back negative so I talked to Lydia Hiby an animal communicator and she told me that Chaos had eaten something that was causing her stomach to burn ( like heart burn) so I gave her pepcid then after talking to the vet switched her to Prilosec as she said it is better for a long term use and we started her on some supplements to cleanse her liver. She also said she had a back injury and needed to see a chiropractor so I found a human one that also works on animals and after 4 adjustments that made her scream and cry I am happy to say she is back to being a happy dog and her coat is coming back in. She is eating well ,running and playing and is happy, back to being ...Chaos. Here are a few recent photos to show you how well she is doing .I in turn an even more impressed with Lydia then I had been .

Smiling for my Christmas photo

Playing chase with Dazzle and our new friend Lizzy

I am a vampire ...Watch out here I come
Such great news!! And such beautiful photos!

Old 12-26-2014, 08:33 AM

4,600 posts, read 5,391,715 times
Good news!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs