U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 08:00 PM

603 posts, read 1,887,908 times

Advertisements

Pet-Abuse.Com - Animal Abuse Case Details: Two pit bulls set on fire, 6 more seized - Balch Springs, TX (US)

One reason why i can't stand many kids.

Another reason why i am filled with rage when people say negative things about this breed.

This is horrible!I hope those Moderator cut: kids get what they deserve.I'd personally like to pour some gasoline on them and light them up.See how they like it!!!!!

Last edited by leorah; 04-10-2009 at 07:07 AM.. Reason: language
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2009, 08:03 PM

1,397 posts, read 4,716,753 times
It is SICK AND DISGUSTING...I don't even have words...

Old 04-09-2009, 08:27 PM

neither do i.it just makes me so angry and upset.i have to walk down two runs full of these dogs everyday and theyre all always so happy and loving.I dont understand how anyone would ever want to hurt them or any animal in general.But really,how do you set an animal on FIRE???Horrible,just plain horrible.

Old 04-09-2009, 09:45 PM

706 posts, read 3,673,589 times
That's not about "hating a breed", it's two sick individuals.

Old 04-10-2009, 12:02 AM
miu

17,683 posts, read 38,584,723 times
First, I think that we are all in complete agreement that we all hate animal abusers. Otherwise, we are all entitled to have our favorite breed preferences and dislikes. And there are many different breeds of dogs that I will never ever own, it's not just pit bull breeds. Do I hate all pit bulls? No, certainly not. But when I see one, I am very wary as they (the dog and owner) approach since I don't know the owner and how well he has socialized and trained his dog. And I would be more worried if I was walking my dogs as a pit bull approached than if I were by myself just because pits can have some issues with dog aggression. And on the other hand, I have yet to personally meet a mean or aggressive pug dog.

Old 04-10-2009, 12:13 AM

321 posts, read 818,263 times
I don't understand how people can do such despicable things. That is absolutely awful. Stories like that one make you want to throw up.

Old 04-10-2009, 01:39 AM

2,725 posts, read 5,795,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogcrazy View Post
Pet-Abuse.Com - Animal Abuse Case Details: Two pit bulls set on fire, 6 more seized - Balch Springs, TX (US)

One reason why i can't stand many kids.

Another reason why i am filled with rage when people say negative things about this breed.

This is horrible!I hope those little pieces of s*** get what they deserve.I'd personally like to pour some gasoline on them and light them up.See how they like it!!!!!
It is a shame, I feel the same as you do.

Old 04-10-2009, 06:04 AM

751 posts, read 2,406,314 times
Kids grow up playing video games murdering and torturing people. Of course they think it is ok to do it to "just a dog". Then when they get caught hurting these dogs, they get a slap on the wrist. They better sentence these kids to many years in jail!

Old 04-10-2009, 11:55 AM

515 posts, read 1,281,132 times
It's so mean to do that! Oh my goodness!

I don't like pit bulls one bit, but I would not want to see them hurt by a bunch of hoodlums with bad parents.

Old 04-10-2009, 03:35 PM

i don't want to turn this into a pitbull debate i just wanted to point out how sooo many "pitbulls" are so severley abused.Yes so are MANY MANY other breeds but most pitties i come across have a horrible past.I just don't understand how people can do these things.When i worked at an animal hospital we say many cats come in around the fourth of july that were set on fire like a firecracker!I just cry.Innocent things that just LOVE everyone and depend on us and this is what happens.im having an emotional week again,im sorry!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs