U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-07-2009, 01:35 PM

2,806 posts, read 7,088,093 times

Advertisements

Just wanted to post a recent pic of Boo, who is doing REALLY well with us here...she's a feisty little gal, that's for sure! I have Guinness this week too, as mom's on a trip back East, so I brought Boo to her house before she left so the dogs could meet beforehand, and boy was that a day to remember...as the 2 were chasing each other around the pool, Boo spontaneously decided to jump INTO the pool for a swim!!! Since none of the others like water, it shocked the heck out of us both! I'm happy to report she swims like a champ...paddled in a little circle, then right over to the stairs and gracefully walked out, shook herself off and smiled up at me, very pleased with herself...lol!...I would have felt pretty silly if I'd jumped in fully clothed to save the little lady, which is just what I was about to do until I realized she's a better swimmer than I am...! Anyway, hope you're all having a great day...enjoy the pix!
Attached Thumbnails
Update on "Boo" & the return of "Guinness"-boo1.jpg.jpg   Update on "Boo" & the return of "Guinness"-gang.jpg.jpg   Update on "Boo" & the return of "Guinness"-guinness-cinnamon.jpg.jpg  
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2009, 01:59 PM

737 posts, read 2,444,322 times
Cute as can be!

Old 07-07-2009, 02:05 PM

17,330 posts, read 30,208,810 times
Boo is da bomb! Love her!

Old 07-07-2009, 03:28 PM

14,785 posts, read 21,747,216 times
Oh my goodness I can see already you are going to adopt this little girl are'nt you ? boy I can see it in your words . what a dear little girl she seems to be . cute as a button and my what a crowd you have .

Old 07-07-2009, 04:39 PM

24,839 posts, read 35,097,174 times
Personalty plus!!!!

Old 07-08-2009, 09:29 AM

2,806 posts, read 7,088,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
Oh my goodness I can see already you are going to adopt this little girl are'nt you ? boy I can see it in your words . what a dear little girl she seems to be . cute as a button and my what a crowd you have .
Oh, yes...to be certain, when I took this one in it was an automatic adoption as far as I was concerned...we just had such a connection it was meant to be! Now if I could only find a home for the 2 little chihuahuas that were found by the road (one with a fractured pelvis, the other one not leaving her side for a second) we'll be doing allright...they're still at the center, but I told everyone there do NOT adopt them separately, they are too attached, and if need be I'll foster them until I can find someone to take them both together...eegads! The fun just never ends around here...! But hey, if I found a home for the cocker spaniel couple we found abandoned (the male having only one eye, and them both being at least 7 years old), I can certainly find one for two tiny chis that are in good health & still only a few years old...right?...I'm such a softie...!!! But I still have one room in the house which is not already occupied by furfaces, so I could do it if I really had to...!

Old 07-08-2009, 11:28 AM

625 posts, read 894,859 times
I love you! I have 3 little chidogs, all of which were rescued in some manner or other, off the street, the local pound, etc. Boo looks like a personality kid. And jumping in the water? Whoo! Mine hate it with a passion, although we do put them in to try and teach them where the steps are should they tumble in accidentally while looking up and chasing crows. . Take care, and keep up the good work. If I didn't already have my three, I'd grab those two from you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs