Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2010, 08:32 AM

23 posts, read 72,469 times

Advertisements

Just to give y"all an update on the flood/pupster.....the girl that rescued her has fallen in love and I don't think she will part with her....just when I got used to the idea of having a german shephard.....even had a name picked out too I am glad that she is in good hands though.
Mean while back at the ranch......I discovered another doggie that had been abandoned down the road from me (not a flood victim) he is a 1yr old yellow lab named Baxter. I used to pet him when I went for a walk because his owner let him run loose We started noticing Baxter was looking thin and had scratch and bite marks on him....It seems his owner moved away and just left him behind......geeze!!!! I can't get my mind around that one....just move away and not even tell anyone or ask anyone to look after your dog???? Just left him alone to fend for himself.
We took him to the vet and got him checked out and up to date on shots...ect. He was soooo infested with fleas so we had them give him a bath....I can't handle a 72lb pup in the tub He is looking better and getting healthier. Not sure what we will do with him next, anyone in need of a lab?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2010, 08:45 AM

2,053 posts, read 4,815,650 times
Annie, God bless you.

Forgive me if I sound harsh, guys, but people who abandon dogs, especially chained to their own luck, should certainly have a special place in hell.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs