Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Duluth
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-15-2016, 12:14 PM

194 posts, read 400,641 times

Advertisements

I'm coming to Duluth later this week for the Tall Ships festival. I'm not renting a car. I grew up in the area though so I'm pretty familiar with it. I'm going to the Tall Ships down at Canal Park and I know DTA is offering plenty of different ways to get down there.

But I was wondering if Duluth has Uber yet? I'll be staying with my sister in Lincoln Park and it'd be nice to get service right to her door some days. I don't want to deal with the hill and I don't want to constantly nag her for rides. If no Uber, is it going to be pretty hard to get a cab over the weekend?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2016, 04:17 PM

2,105 posts, read 4,600,015 times
Lincoln Park is on the bus line and they run very well several times per hour if not more than that. I do not know if there is Uber or not but the taxi will come but they may take a bit due to the heavy weekend event. The bus may be your best bet if just going to downtown and then just walk down from there to the Tall Ships area. Parking is available in many of several overflow lots.

Old 08-16-2016, 10:04 AM

194 posts, read 400,641 times
Does anyone know if the Transit Hub on Michigan Ave. is open and fully functional yet? I can only find artists renderings for it online. When I was last in Duluth Sept. 2015 they were still working on it.

Old 08-16-2016, 11:32 AM

2,105 posts, read 4,600,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JavaJunkieDC View Post
Does anyone know if the Transit Hub on Michigan Ave. is open and fully functional yet? I can only find artists renderings for it online. When I was last in Duluth Sept. 2015 they were still working on it.
Yes it is open and fully functional also you can hop on the sky walk from there and just take the sky walk over to Canal Park it is just over the freeway. But the DTA at that location you mention is open.

218- 722- SAVE

phone number
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Duluth
View detailed profiles of: