U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Duluth
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 06-03-2016, 08:45 AM
 
1,886 posts, read 3,777,775 times
Reputation: 1253

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Any more construction projects going on in Duluth?
There is a lot going on. New CO-OP has opened on Grand Ave.

The Maurice's building looks to be completed

There is a huge new project on Arrowhead Rd and Kenwood corner also something big going up behind the
Texas Roadhouse near Home Depot, about 15 or so new Kwik Trip stores in the area have been built, also new complex built at Woodland av for the college.

New DTA has been built on Lower Michigan Center. There is even more but maybe someone else can add more?

Also looks like several large going up in Hermantown back in behind the DQ Blazer near Wells Fargo back towards the west. Back of Subaru had heard it is a new Holiday Inn?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-17-2017, 12:27 PM
 
Location: In the reddest part of the bluest state
5,398 posts, read 1,909,954 times
Reputation: 4519
Quote:
Originally Posted by demtion35 View Post
There is a lot going on. New CO-OP has opened on Grand Ave.

The Maurice's building looks to be completed

There is a huge new project on Arrowhead Rd and Kenwood corner also something big going up behind the
Texas Roadhouse near Home Depot, about 15 or so new Kwik Trip stores in the area have been built, also new complex built at Woodland av for the college.

New DTA has been built on Lower Michigan Center. There is even more but maybe someone else can add more?

Also looks like several large going up in Hermantown back in behind the DQ Blazer near Wells Fargo back towards the west. Back of Subaru had heard it is a new Holiday Inn?
So what did they build behind Subaru?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-17-2017, 01:55 PM
 
1,886 posts, read 3,777,775 times
Reputation: 1253
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
So what did they build behind Subaru?
A big Mills Fleet Farm store.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-20-2017, 12:53 PM
 
Location: In the reddest part of the bluest state
5,398 posts, read 1,909,954 times
Reputation: 4519
I thought that was going to be across the street next to HOM? Did something go there? I thought they were going to tear down the old Kolar building and out something there.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-20-2017, 10:23 PM
 
1,886 posts, read 3,777,775 times
Reputation: 1253
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
I thought that was going to be across the street next to HOM? Did something go there? I thought they were going to tear down the old Kolar building and out something there.
Not sure, but I think the Mills Fleet Farm is right in the middle of between maybe Walmart, and Sams Club.
It is on a hill, and the Subaru dealer would be a bit east of or there. In that direction.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-22-2017, 07:46 AM
 
Location: In the reddest part of the bluest state
5,398 posts, read 1,909,954 times
Reputation: 4519
Quote:
Originally Posted by demtion35 View Post
Not sure, but I think the Mills Fleet Farm is right in the middle of between maybe Walmart, and Sams Club.
It is on a hill, and the Subaru dealer would be a bit east of or there. In that direction.
Well that’s good anyway. I always thought there as a lot of potential in all that undeveloped land just past the mall.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-20-2018, 10:47 AM
 
17 posts, read 17,356 times
Reputation: 30
Not sure if this is useful for people or not as I have no idea how well it is kept up, but Community Development in Duluth has a Development Map on their website: DEVELOPMENT MAP

It shows current, planed and completed projects.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-23-2018, 05:48 PM
 
Location: In the reddest part of the bluest state
5,398 posts, read 1,909,954 times
Reputation: 4519
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glasgow17 View Post
Not sure if this is useful for people or not as I have no idea how well it is kept up, but Community Development in Duluth has a Development Map on their website: DEVELOPMENT MAP

It shows current, planed and completed projects.
That's pretty cool, thanks
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Duluth
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top