U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2011, 11:28 AM

5,409 posts, read 10,327,305 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimhcom View Post
If you have to ask, you are not paying attention to what they are telling you.

"NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement) is a major stepping stone to the New World Order." Henry Kissinger when campaigning for the passage of NAFTA.

"In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single, global authority. National sovereignty wasn't such a great idea after all." Strobe Talbot, President Clinton's Deputy Secretary of State, as quoted in Time, July 20th, l992.

"The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining supercapitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent." Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976, killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviets

"For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it." - David Rockefeller, Memoirs , 2002

Starting to see a pattern?
Another winner, Jim.

Straight towards a Root Cause Analysis of Watsreallygoingon.

It almost seems like a lame James Bond movie, huh? The writer gets a little lazy, so the villains have to tell him what the whole new Global Domination Fantasy Plan is.

Villains seems to always have to lay out and document their plans.

Hitler had Mein Kampf.

Ted Kaczynski (unibomber) has his Manifesto.

On and on.

We have the CFR and New World Order Folks.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2011, 01:26 PM

2,515 posts, read 1,818,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
Time for a workd wide Jubalee! All debt canceled. Start over. What physical things you own you own. You keep your house, cars, tv etc. You keep a portion of a business if you own stock. You do not have to pay any loans.

Start over and run without debt. If you want a new TV dig some cash out of the mattress and buy one. Save before you buy.
That would do it.

Old 09-09-2011, 02:46 PM

3,732 posts, read 4,830,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
Time for a workd wide Jubalee! All debt canceled. Start over. What physical things you own you own. You keep your house, cars, tv etc. You keep a portion of a business if you own stock. You do not have to pay any loans.

Start over and run without debt. If you want a new TV dig some cash out of the mattress and buy one. Save before you buy.
So, that means if you are still making payments on something (you don't own it) your debt goes away but you have to return the item to it's rightful owner (the person who leant you the money)? Or should we all just go out and buy stuff we can't afford with credit in the hopes of this jubilee giving us all freebies?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics