U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2011, 11:00 AM

179 posts, read 241,789 times

Advertisements

I'm really confused about FED. Who are they ? The name of Federal Reserve Bank sounds like a Federal Organization, but it is not. My friend has been working for FRB New York since she finished 4 years degree. She always tells us that FRB is a private company. They check people's backgrounds so carefully before offering jobs and also require employees have to have US citizenship status. Moreover, Fed has the right to monitor money in and out and all activities of all banks. Fed have people to exam banks every year to ensure all the data reported to the Fed are correct. Why now Fed is sueing back to 13 banks including JP Morgan Chase, BOA ... which are members of FRB. I know JP Morgan Chase is one of the top one in FRB of NY.
Somebody can explain clearly about these ?

Last edited by Nancy2011; 10-05-2011 at 11:13 AM..
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2011, 07:50 PM

3,352 posts, read 4,342,850 times
I'm not FED, but I'm FED up.

Old 10-06-2011, 07:45 AM

6,797 posts, read 6,640,694 times
http://search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0oGd...N/reserve2.htm

The best way to answer your question is to do your own research; there are literally mountains of information written on the FED.
In addition, in order to truly understand the FED you need to understand the history of Central Banking to begin with, and it's roots in Europe, as well as the struggle for and against a central bank here in America since day one.
When you are finished with your research you will find that most of what you think you know about history is incorrect and that central banking has been the real power behind the thrones for hundreds of years.

Old 10-07-2011, 01:18 PM

2,515 posts, read 1,823,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy2011 View Post
I'm really confused about FED.
A good place to start is with a video on the symboligy of the book The Wizard of Oz. I forget the name of the video but it is very informative. Cross check the number of presidents that have been killed in office and the number of presidents that have authorized the printing of paper money.

Old 10-12-2011, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimhcom View Post
Federal Reserve ~ The Enemy Of America

The best way to answer your question is to do your own research; there are literally mountains of information written on the FED.
In addition, in order to truly understand the FED you need to understand the history of Central Banking to begin with, and it's roots in Europe, as well as the struggle for and against a central bank here in America since day one.
When you are finished with your research you will find that most of what you think you know about history is incorrect and that central banking has been the real power behind the thrones for hundreds of years.
Thank you. I learned a lot from this link and video.

Old 10-12-2011, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newonecoming2 View Post
A good place to start is with a video on the symboligy of the book The Wizard of Oz. I forget the name of the video but it is very informative. Cross check the number of presidents that have been killed in office and the number of presidents that have authorized the printing of paper money.
Yeah. Kind of hydra, or Financial Mafia .

Old 10-12-2011, 09:11 PM

6,932 posts, read 9,715,380 times
Who are the FED? well, they are crooks in expensive Armani suits, that's the Cliffs notes version. The more elaborate version is on Wikipedia.

Old 10-13-2011, 09:12 AM

2,515 posts, read 1,823,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy2011 View Post
Yeah. Kind of hydra, or Financial Mafia .
They are stealing America and the world as well. You got it. I'm more for castrating the Fed rather than abolishing them/it. All tho if there was a constitutional amendment proposed to abolish it I'd give it my 100% support.

Old 10-13-2011, 07:12 PM

56 posts, read 34,948 times
Blood suckers who have stolen your and your children's futures. Start reading zerohedge if you want to know more.

You are correct that the name Federal Reserve has as much to do with the government as Federal Express. It's just a huge obfuscation.

Old 10-14-2011, 02:35 AM

2,409 posts, read 2,793,237 times
The "FED" is a conglomerate of private banks. Bank of America, JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs, and Wells Fargo and maybe one or two others own 80% of the FED (majority shareholders) hence hold all the power when it comes to what they do and how they do it. There is nothing representative about this evil banking enterprise and it has been usurping and undermining American democracy since its secretive inception in 1913. The way the USA creates money out of thin air is one of the biggest scams perpetuated against a nation's people the world has ever seen.

Thomas Jefferson, Jackson, Lincoln, Kennedy, etc. have been warning us about bankers and the FED for the past 200 years. These banking families pretty much run the show in this country and throughout the world. They have toppled governments, assassinated Presidents (two in the USA), caused countless wars, and wreaked economic havoc wherever they operate. Kissinger said it best....you control the world by controlling food, money, and oil. They already control oil, they control money, and they are finishing their death grip on the world food supply through companies like Monsanto. People that don't believe in the "NWO" and the elite's power hungry thirst for control of the entire world need to pull their head out of their brown starfish and wake up. A one world government under the thumb of the corporation is the wet dream of the rich and powerful banking cartels/families. It's real, it's factual, it's backed up by history and it's happening before our eyes but most people the world over are too damned dumb and lazy to realize it. Either that or they are too evil to even care.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics